The TRL Virtual Pub

On 06/11/2020 at 18:28, johnmatrix said:

Does the virtual pub have a cockle man?

My virtual pub has Sam Smith's Yorkshire Stingo at the moment. Very expensive (a birthday present) but very nice

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Shadow said:

Just wondering if the pub new year party is ticket only?

The pub ghost makes an appearance every New Years Eve, so everything will be tickity boo.

I'll get mi coat...

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

On 27/12/2020 at 07:31, Shadow said:

Just wondering if the pub new year party is ticket only?

Right then.... seeing as no-one came to the new years eve shenanigans and you are all obviously going to be doing "dry January " , I have relocated the contents of the cellar to my garage..... for safe keeping. 

Cheers ✌🍻

32 minutes ago, voteronniegibbs said:

Right then.... seeing as no-one came to the new years eve shenanigans and you are all obviously going to be doing "dry January " , I have relocated the contents of the cellar to my garage..... for safe keeping. 

Cheers ✌🍻

Not all heroes wear capes👍

It appears Mrs V wasn't too impressed with me moving my mother in laws winter dahlias out of the garage onto the drive way for a month.............. I've put the cellar supplies back.

In a completely unrelated and unfortunate coincidence, it appears she's put the bolt on the front door

Does anyone mind if I kip on the pool table tonight?

On 04/01/2021 at 17:42, voteronniegibbs said:

Cheers ✌🍻

What day is dry January this year and is it all day or just until the evening?

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

6 hours ago, Padge said:

What day is dry January this year and is it all day or just until the evening?

4 hours ago, bobbruce said:

Think it’s like Ramadan it stops when the sun goes down. 

well according to the quarter master "nobody's doing any dry bloomin' dry january" until he's got through the 2 barrels of Hairy Sporran he ordered for new year, otherwise he's unplugging the pot noodle vending machine

Two things before voteronniegibbs gets his hand in his pocket there some left over virtual complaints from the people nexy door so behave and be your age everyone

Secondly this place comes round more than bloody Brigadoon!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

• 3 months later...
23 hours ago, voteronniegibbs said:

Is the beer garden open on Monday? 

It’s a virtual beer garden though so you’ll have to sit in your own back garden. None of this going back in the house if it rains. 

It's open but shut, the bits that are open will not be shut,  however, the bits that are shut will be open if you need the toilets or more importantly to pay your bill.

Is David Cameron popping in, if so you had better make sure the hogs head is suitably prepared for some good stuffing.

Now you can go to the pub...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived