Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Plow

The future

Recommended Posts

Obviously after everything calms down and gets back to normal rugby league is going to need to take a long hard look and decide what direction it is going in and stop surviving and start thriving. 
 

Let’s say it needs a 5-10 year plan. What would that look like? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More likely a 10 minute plan.

Edited by doc
Unstructed sentence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Mr Plow said:

Obviously after everything calms down and gets back to normal rugby league is going to need to take a long hard look and decide what direction it is going in and stop surviving and start thriving. 
 

Let’s say it needs a 5-10 year plan. What would that look like? 

Right, (licks pencil) where’s that fag packet?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pure fantasy, Rugby League is a poor minority sport everywhere except Australia and unless there is massive investment it always will be. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Pure fantasy, Rugby League is a poor minority sport everywhere except Australia and unless there is massive investment it always will be. 

Well done. You dived in and called it 'pure fantasy' before anyone even had a chance to post any fantasy.

I mean we all know it's coming on this thread, but you got your reply in early 👍🏻😀

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

Well done. You dived in and called it 'pure fantasy' before anyone even had a chance to post any fantasy.

I mean we all know it's coming on this thread, but you got your reply in early 👍🏻😀

Well yeah, why wait. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/03/2020 at 18:15, Mr Plow said:

Obviously after everything calms down and gets back to normal rugby league is going to need to take a long hard look and decide what direction it is going in and stop surviving and start thriving. 
 

Let’s say it needs a 5-10 year plan. What would that look like? 

Can , worms , open 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/03/2020 at 19:04, Eddie said:

Pure fantasy, Rugby League is a poor minority sport everywhere except Australia and unless there is massive investment it always will be. 

This ' investment ' , what would you do with it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

This ' investment ' , what would you do with it ?

Set up loads of clubs with youth systems across the country, and buy all the Union clubs and close them down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Set up loads of clubs with youth systems across the country, and buy all the Union clubs and close them down. 

Nah, the smart thing to do would be buy up all the union clubs and convert them to league.😁😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/03/2020 at 19:40, paulwalker71 said:

Well done. You dived in and called it 'pure fantasy' before anyone even had a chance to post any fantasy.

I mean we all know it's coming on this thread, but you got your reply in early 👍🏻😀

Hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Nah, the smart thing to do would be buy up all the union clubs and convert them to league.😁😁😁

It would be more fun closing them down, also barring any players who play a game of Union or even talk to Union officials from ever playing rugby again - now where did I get that idea from. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...