Classic RL on YouTube

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't seen this before, and a lot of the club footage at least was new to me.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 21/03/2020 at 06:25, Futtocks said:

I hadn't seen this before, and a lot of the club footage at least was new to me.

There are a few other documentaries on this guys youtube page about SOO also. All good to watch I might add.

Not YouTube, but here is the 2002 Buddies cup final between Huddersfield and Hull KR, complete with irate, foul mouthed Rervers fans chucking beer at Stanley Gene and then invading the pitch  and a classic Nokia 3310 ringtone around 37:40 mark ?

Awful weather at Featherstone, but a great day for us Fartowners!

2 hours ago, del capo said:

Don't know how to link but it's on You Tube  Wigan v Manley 1987 posted  as Memories of rugby league by an Aussie called  disc  juggler yesterday

Right-click on the video, select copy video URL, then come back to TRL and make a new post. Then right-click and select paste. Some videos will paste as a video image, and some will just paste as a text link. Both will work when someone clicks on them.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

11 hours ago, Big Picture said:

A question for anyone who can answer it: What is that distinctive style of hoops worn by Manly back then called?

The "irregular pitch markings" pattern. ?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived