Sky and Classic RL games

As per the youtube thread, Leeds have put a few full ‘classic’ games on their YouTube channel (recently watch Leeds beat Saints 72-0 from 2004)

I wonder if Sky have thought about showing some old full games, not highlights whilst we are in forced hiatus.

The grand final golds are ok but there has been some absolute belters from the regular rounds over the years.

theres loads iI’d like to see again.

I remember one game Hull v Leeds in 2004 and it was 0-0 at half time but it was immense there’s loads of em.

what games would people like to see again?

Dont know why they don't do this anyway to be honest. Easy free content for them, it's their back catalogue after all.

Any of the (numerous) last minute wins v Wire would be good to watch back. Some of the Saints-Leeds non-GF games in the mid 2000s were quality too, some of the most intense games I can remember watching. Been some belting Wigan-Wire games over the SL years too.

16 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

I wonder if Sky have thought about showing some old full games, not highlights whilst we are in forced hiatus.

theres loads iI’d like to see again.

I remember one game Hull v Leeds in 2004 and it was 0-0 at half time but it was immense there’s loads of em.

I remember that game, frightening that it was 16 years ago.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

What would be better than showing the home test series v Aus in their entirety all three games, even though we did not win any series there were some classic games especially from 2000 on.

The 2003 Ashes series was immense, even though we lost all 3

Has anyone tried asking Sky for a refund considering their inability to provide live sports coverage as advertised?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

12 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Has anyone tried asking Sky for a refund considering their inability to provide live sports coverage as advertised?

You can pause your subscription HERE so you won't be charged - you do still have access to their channels so best of both worlds really.

Archived