How you can assist us.

WTRLFC WEBSITE

3 hours ago, Derwent Park SC said:

Shane winder on Facebook has a football card selling teams for £5. All profits to the club. 

We would like to thank Shane for his offer of help, the winner receives the new away jersey in their size. 

Shane's intention is to keep filling up the cards and then start another. 

Please find Shane's number. 

Thank you from all at the club.

Screenshot_20200321_125517.jpg

https://www.townshop.co.uk/product-page/virtual-pint

This has really took off! 

Some solid drinkers among our fanbase! 

Have a pint of water, close your eyes and think of your favourite Town moment! 

We'll make some more memories soon! 

If we all follow the advice. 

Thank you to all who've helped so far whether it's the 1945 club, merchandise or a virtual pint. 

#ourtown 

IMG-20200322-WA0001.jpg

19 hours ago, bobg said:

I have joined the 1945 club, come on Townies these are difficult times and a lot of really important things going on, but this will pass and we need our club for when it does.

Absolutely . This club has played a huge part in my life , from being carried down on my dads shoulders . So many family memories and stories involve Town . Same for all of us . Give back what we can so that there’s many more to come

Same for me David, getting taken along by my dad at 6 year old to watch town v St. Helens has turned into 55 years of watching the Town. Many happy memories along the way as well as many struggles but the club have always survived with people pulling together. Even though everybody has there own worries and concerns now there still seems to be plenty of goodwill for the club, long may it last. 

I keep clinging to the idea that when this is all over. However long that takes. The community will realise how important the club is the to them. And we get a HUGE crowd when we start back up again. 

The club means too much, to too many people for us to let it dwindle away.

Watched it on facebook. Very good listening to Chris on what he would like to see in the future at DP.    You dont really know what you've got .till its gone . And boy do I miss match days .  Hope Town and all the other clubs, and thats amateurs clubs also in Rugby League,  pull through these dreadful times .   UTT  Forever .  

Archived