How you can assist us.

WTRLFC WEBSITE

58 minutes ago, WTRLFC WEBSITE said:

In addition to other fundraising if you want to support the club you can also purchase a scratch card team from the Derwent Park SC 

Call 07710642380 to choose a team.

Thanks for the help guys. 

Cheers. 

#ourtown 

There is a card needing completed thats been organised by Shane Winder so if we can fill that first and then move on to the DPSC card that would be great ??

Shane's number 

Screenshot_20200321_125517.jpg

Our scratch card is now half full, it is £5 per name and £200 to the winner! If you’d like to purchase one please message me on 07710642380.

These are the names still available, will try keep it updated as best as I can. 

Alan banks - Joyce Harrison 

Blaine marwood - Shane Winder 

Colin Armstrong - Tony Kay 

Dec O’Donnell - Mark Fryer 

Gabe Fell - John Price 

Harry Archer - Kevin Bailiff 

James Pickering - Stephen Rodney 

JT - Jono White 

Martyn Wilson -

Rob Lunt -

Alan Mcmullen -

Boxer walker - Fatha peers 

Conor Fitzsimmons - Rob Kirkbride 

Derek Watts - 

Gary Smith - Richard Riviere 

Hitro Okesene- Callum Moffat 

James Robinson - Karen Gibson 

Leigh Smith - Joyce Harrison 

Matthew Tunstall- Dom Smallwood

Russ Bolton -

Alan Varty - Kevin Bailiff 

Brad Hepi - Sasha Ray 

Darren King -

Des Drummond - Adrian Sharp 

Glenn Burgess - Karen Gibson 

Howard Burns -

Jamie Beaumont-

Les Gorley -

Ollie Wilkes -Megan Naylor 

Shaun Lunt - Adrian Sharp

Alex Young - Lomax Harrinson 

Brett Smith - Graeme Peers 

Dave Smith -

Dexter Miller -

Gordon Maudling - Perry Singleton 

Ian Hartley -

Jamie doran - Carrie-Ann Flynn 

Loopy O’Neil - Tony Carruthers 

Paul Burns - Richard Riviere 

Sol Roper - Kerry Harrison 

Andrew Beattie -

Brian Edgar -

David Collister-

Eddie Bowman - George Taylor 

Graeme Mattinson - Callum Moffat 

Ian Mccorqudale-

Jim Mills - Les Smallwood 

Marcus O’Brien - Lomax Harrinson 

Paul Charlton - Andy Milbourne 

Stephen Dawes - Dom Smallwood 

Andrew Dawson - Andy Milbourne 

Caine Barnes - Scott Graham

Dean Burgess -

Elliot Hall - Graeme Peers 

Gus Frazer - Stacey Frazer 

Ian Scott - Richard Riviere 

John Risman - Richard Riviere 

Mark Cox -

Paul Penrice - Steven Caton 

Stevie Scholey - Karen Scholey 

Andy Key -

Calvin Wellington-

Dean Marwood - Tony Kay

Elliot Miller - Lomax Harrison 

Gus Risman - Graham brown 

Ian Wright - Graham Brown 

Jonny Limmer - Paul Minshaw 

Mark Mulligan - Graeme Tomlinson 

Peter Gorley -

Tane Manihera- Jono White 

Billy Pattinson - Stephen white 

Carl Forber - Mary Spriggs 

Dean Vaughen-

Fui Fui Moi Moi - Andrew Walker 

Hanley Dawson - Rob Kirkbride 

Ike Southward - Carly Roberts 

Jonty Gorley - Graeme Peers 

Martin Oglanby - Steven Caton 

Ray Wilkins - Les Smallwood 

Tom Curwan - Mark Fryer 

It’s great to see the trsc as set up a just giving page to help keep town going 520 raised so far off 12 donations brilliant, you just hope at a time when a lot of people are hurting it doesn’t affect the total to much hope people can dig as deep as able utt

2 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

It’s great to see the trsc as set up a just giving page to help keep town going 520 raised so far off 12 donations brilliant, you just hope at a time when a lot of people are hurting it doesn’t affect the total to much hope people can dig as deep as able utt

Some fantastic donations and a great amount in such a short time. Fully agree that people are hurting, just hope that folk realise that whilst the big sums are fantastic a couple of quid from the less well off is just as great a gesture and every bit as welcome. 

Wow, what a fantastic response to a very difficult situation for all connected to sport and to Workington Town RLFC. 

Thank you all. 

DPSC, Shane Winder and now the TRSC and to all who've donated or purchased merchandise, a virtual pint or a scratch card team or player???

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/workingtontown?utm_id=1&utm_term=yYaN2Kjey

Look out for another Q&A on Sunday! 

#ourtown 

Is there any way of showing games on a Sunday at 3pm online, maybe a paid subscription? I would happily pay a normal entrance fee to see some old games.... As long as they are ones we won ha ha. 

We’d just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has helped us with our fundraising efforts for the club, this includes the 200 club, scratch card and virtual grand national. We have transferred the club a total of £2680 over the last two weeks. So thank you all so much! #UTT 

You can carry on supporting us with the egg dump which will take place next Sunday, it is just £5 a egg with the chance of winning £50. If you are interested please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

1 hour ago, Sticklebricks said:

Well done Scott and all the lads and lasses, that’s a brilliant effort marra not forgetting all those that have supported all your schemes utt

Thank you pal, we will always try our best for the club. If it wasn’t for those supporting it we wouldn’t be able to raise as much so thank you all! 

I’ve just been checking our just giving page and have to say that I’m delighted to report that we’ve topped £2,000 already. We continue to receive some fantastic amounts which prove the affection that many people have for our great club. I’ve said before that whilst these donations are fantastic, the smaller amounts from those with lesser means are every bit as generous and equally well received, particularly when many people have seen their income severely reduced.

May I take this opportunity to thank all who have donated so generously, on behalf of all of us at The Travellers Rest Supporters Club; and also to thank all who have donated via the other groups and fundraising initiatives. 

We are undoubtedly in the middle of the greatest global crisis of most of our lives and at times like these we need something to look forward to, a sign that normality has returned. Hopefully for many Town fans that will be a Sunday afternoon at Derwent Park cheering the lads on and, to quote her majesty “we’ll meet again”

32 minutes ago, pensioner said:

I’ve just been checking our just giving page and have to say that I’m delighted to report that we’ve topped £2,000 already. We continue to receive some fantastic amounts which prove the affection that many people have for our great club. I’ve said before that whilst these donations are fantastic, the smaller amounts from those with lesser means are every bit as generous and equally well received, particularly when many people have seen their income severely reduced.

May I take this opportunity to thank all who have donated so generously, on behalf of all of us at The Travellers Rest Supporters Club; and also to thank all who have donated via the other groups and fundraising initiatives. 

We are undoubtedly in the middle of the greatest global crisis of most of our lives and at times like these we need something to look forward to, a sign that normality has returned. Hopefully for many Town fans that will be a Sunday afternoon at Derwent Park cheering the lads on and, to quote her majesty “we’ll meet again”

Fantastic! Well done Travellers rest!

Archived