Right. In t'midst of all this #coronavirus nonsense, what we really need is a scapegoat! Ok, China started it, yes, USA lied & India put themselves 1st. We can't take that lot on tho' can we? Too many of them! Too much economic resources/nuclear weapons etc.

I say we blame left-handed people! They cheat at boxing, smudge their hand-writing & use special scissors.

Death To Southpaws!!! There's a reason The Romans called them sinister!!!

Yours,
The Voice Of Reason

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

My top 5 ranked list of people likely to be blameworthy over this:

- John Inverdale.
- Piers Morgan
- David Cameron
- Sonny Bill Williams
- Maurice Lindsay

JUST failing to make the list (best loser status) is Nick Clegg.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

There's a good film called Blame! on Netflix. Something to watch during the end of the world.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 hours ago, ckn said:

- John Inverdale.
- Piers Morgan
- David Cameron
- Sonny Bill Williams
- Maurice Lindsay

I actually had to agree with something that Piers Morgan posted on Twitter this morning re Dim Tim Martin and his new found scientific knowledge

I had to go for a lie down 

2 hours ago, ckn said:

- John Inverdale.
- Piers Morgan
- David Cameron
- Sonny Bill Williams
- Maurice Lindsay

Admin, naughty, people have been suspended for lesser actions. Sweetpea.

38 minutes ago, shaun mc said:

I actually had to agree with something that Piers Morgan posted on Twitter this morning re Dim Tim Martin and his new found scientific knowledge

Tim Martin is an idiot, and should go and lie down in his own room, brexited from reallity

21 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Admin, naughty, people have been suspended for lesser actions. Sweetpea.

Not sure what I've missed there...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

19 hours ago, ckn said:

- John Inverdale.
- Piers Morgan
- David Cameron
- Sonny Bill Williams
- Maurice Lindsay

You fail to consider a single woman good enough to make your list. No wonder the country's in the state it's in if you're going to allow the likes of Prit Patel, Diane Abbot, Liz Truss and Anne Widdecombe a free run. 

17 minutes ago, Shadow said:

You fail to consider a single woman good enough to make your list. No wonder the ountry's in the state it's in if you're going to allow the likes of Prit Patel, Diane Abbot, Liz Truss and Anne Widdecombe a free run. 

And you can't spell.

17 minutes ago, Shadow said:

You fail to consider a single woman good enough to make your list. No wonder the ountry's in the state it's in if you're going to allow the likes of Prit Patel, Diane Abbot, Liz Truss and Anne Widdecombe a free run. 

What is an Ountry? Who is Prit Patel? and wtf is a Widdecombe? A large obnoxious whale?

3 hours ago, Cas Vegas said:
Right. In t'midst of all this #coronavirus nonsense, what we really need is a scapegoat! Ok, China started it, yes, USA lied & India put themselves 1st. We can't take that lot on tho' can we? Too many of them! Too much economic resources/nuclear weapons etc.

I say we blame left-handed people! They cheat at boxing, smudge their hand-writing & use special scissors.

Death To Southpaws!!! There's a reason The Romans called them sinister!!!

Yours,
The Voice Of Reason

I have been really impressed.

Previously, in Denmark, there has usually been scapegoating of the community responsible for brining the disease back to Denmark. In this case, even the most hardline of conservatives are attaching no blame to the people who brought it back, i.e. posh, blondies coming back to the posh parts of Copenhagen from their ski-ing holidays in the Alps. How magnanimous!

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

5 hours ago, ckn said:

- John Inverdale.
- Piers Morgan
- David Cameron
- Sonny Bill Williams
- Maurice Lindsay

Is Sonny Bill to be blamed because of the "playing onion thing", or something at which I am hitherto unaware of, @ckn?

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

2 minutes ago, Cas Vegas said:

Is Sonny Bill to be blamed because of the "playing onion thing", or something at which I am hitherto unaware of, @ckn?

Just because... and the union thing and back again.

3 hours ago, shaun mc said:

You must NEVER agree with Piers Morgan, @shaun mc! Apart from the headline about The Arsenal winning The World Cup, in 1998. That was fair.

And the UK soldiers p:$$:ng on prisoners thingy.*

*Oh wait, I forgot - he made that up, didn't he? So, just the first sentence then. Yes.

2 minutes ago, ckn said:

Just because... and the union thing and back again.

Are you saying you don't like Islam, @ckn? ?

2 hours ago, Bob8 said:

I have been really impressed.

Previously, in Denmark, there has usually been scapegoating of the community responsible for brining the disease back to Denmark. In this case, even the most hardline of conservatives are attaching no blame to the people who brought it back, i.e. posh, blondies coming back to the posh parts of Copenhagen from their ski-ing holidays in the Alps. How magnanimous!

You must tell them that THEY ARE WRONG, @Bob8. This whole caper is entirely the fault of The Southpaws.

They have clearly being biding their (left-handed) time for over a millenia. Sinister goons. Each & everyone of them.

38 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

I saw the thread title and thought it was another PC gone mad acronym. ?

I invent posts to simply point out that someone - other than me & people like me - are responsible for The World's Ills, @Johnoco.

When this is over, I will seek out a new curse & blame it on Canadians. Or Jews. Or Blacks.

I use South Park as my barometer.

Do you see?

5 minutes ago, Cas Vegas said:

You must tell them that THEY ARE WRONG, @Bob8. This whole caper is entirely the fault of The Southpaws.

They have clearly being biding their (left-handed) time for over a millenia. Sinister goons. Each & everyone of them.

My wife accepted this and then asked why. I reprimanded her. All is well.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

2 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

My wife accepted this and then asked why. I reprimanded her. All is well.

A left-handed back-hander, I assume?

Just now, Cas Vegas said:

A left-handed back-hander, I assume?

How dare you! I am a right handed left footer!

1 minute ago, Bleep1673 said:

Sometimes you can blame Yawnion for somethings. They cant fight back on here though.

?

Aaaaaaaah... but they do.....

Archived