When to invoke the Blitz Spirit!

I see a lot of people invoke the blitz spirit, but make idiots of themselves doing so.

In order to help, I have put together a little guide for you to know whether you should invoke your knowledge of the blitz spirit:
Did you live through the blitz:
- If yes, it might be appropriate to give your reasoned analysis.
- If no, then reasonable people will think you are a ######.

Happy to help!

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

If you are hoarding/profiteering and generally being a sociopathic ratbag, well there was a black market during the Blitz too.

Then again, being impressed by the response of the German government in general and their Chancellor in particular - not very Blitzy.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If Covid19 forced you into a blitz spirit, it serves you right for voting Brexit, and expecting everything to be fine, and sunny. Even 103 year old Dame Vera Lynn has been called into action to rerelease her one and only record.

I've been bulk (not panic) buying for months. I'm going to be ok.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

It's hard to put into words the level of idiocy that has moved on from it's Brexit Lunacy records to something approaching Argincourt

image.png.2b649cad1474336d97979f63c4dcab6e.png

On the whole this two fingered approach to Corvid 19 is very British and at least slighly more understandable than the solution of buying extra guns for the armory you already had. People like to defy logic so along with these two we could all start praying to the spirit if the great Sugar Puffs Honey Monsters too.

As a footnote to this; those people buying guns as a solution must imagine the Virus is some sort of Video Game enemy.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived