National Conference History

Hi all

I am currently gathering information regarding the history of the National Conference League which, if completed will have run for 35 years at the end of the season. If anyone would like to contribute with information about clubs which have been involved then please get in touch. From the early days I am struggling for information from such clubs as Greetland All Rounders, Knottingley, British Aerospace and Redhill, then semi pro teams like Chorley Borough, Blackpool Gladiators, Nottingham City and Hemel Hempstead. If you have any info or can point me to someone then it would be much apprectiated. Cheers. Mark Chestney

I have a copy of all corrected nuclear tables & play-off scores & cup finals also. I also have all club by club records. You're welcome to what I have. I do not have individual clubs histories though. Celtic rooster was a great help with "my project".

Archived