A very special Fev Team

fevnut

On 26/03/2020 at 20:12, Steve Slater said:

Chris, How many games did Cliff Lambert play in total? I started watching Rovers in 1960 and he was playing second row then, until he retired I think?

1 hour ago, Steve Slater said:

That post suggests he played 376 games, all at loose forward, which is wrong. He was playing second row from at least 1960 onwards after Colin Clift came in from Halifax to play 14 (loose forward, rovers didn't use the 13 shirt back then due to superstition).

steve not going to get into semantics I was just posting games played not position to show some lads have played lots of games for FEV nowt else and I said cliff played 376  funny enough when you asked

On 26/03/2020 at 20:12, Steve Slater said:

Chris, How many games did Cliff Lambert play in total? I started watching Rovers in 1960 and he was playing second row then, until he retired I think?

guess what fevnut repied 

8 hours ago, fevnut said:

very similar to my posting  steve ???

5 hours ago, POR said:

steve not going to get into semantics I was just posting games played not position to show some lads have played lots of games for FEV nowt else and I said cliff played 376  funny enough when you asked

guess what fevnut repied 

very similar to my posting  steve ???

He played 376 in total of which 234 were at loose forward

Archived