Half Time Draw

Batley Bob

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone help me?

Was Duffy our regular scrum half in 2006? My mind might be playing tricks on me, but I'd a feeling he was drafted in place of someone for that game, but for the life of me I can't remember another HB from that season other than Gallagher.

Just now, DOGFATHER said:

Can anyone help me?

Was Duffy our regular scrum half in 2006? My mind might be playing tricks on me, but I'd a feeling he was drafted in place of someone for that game, but for the life of me I can't remember another HB from that season other than Gallagher.

Yes swapped with Neil Roden before the league season started 

was paired with Steve Jones before he moved to rugby union on big bucks we'd of beaten Widnes at home if either of them had of kicked easy goals 

Made Chris hill and bibey look very ordinary! Drove over on my own as my new born daughter was literally days old.

Poor teenage tom hooley jostled by sore looser that was some leigh thug.

Great times to be a dog

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, bromleybulldog said:

Yes, especially enjoyed the commentary. I know we can all be a bit one-eyed when watching our own team but this guy was extraordinary. Pure comedy gold.

Yes he was the centurion cyclops.  Cheered my sunday up listening to his biased commentary. 

2 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Just tried again , but still no joy. Must be quite a few fans out there trying to buy tickets which is a bit of income for our club , and like me it wont let them purchase tickets. Or am I the only one.

nope,am still invalid too.:kolobok_punish:

Hello there strugglers of the ticket system, BatleyBob is not the man to do it, it's Paul Harrison who's contact details are on the main website under contacts.

Here's hoping you get on as it's a great way of helping the club.

I got on last week have not tried yet this week, I shall be today though.

I have no issues signing in and buying on my phone? Very strange how some have issues and others don't?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

8 hours ago, frank said:

I still cannot cannot sign in.Can you look into it Bob and get it sorted please.

Just to add, Batley Bob is just a normal supporter like the rest of us and has no official link to the club, though if l was a club official l would get him on board in some capacity. 

Archived