Valencia Huracanes

There’s an interesting interview with the Chair of the Huracanes on this week’s Chasing Kangaroos podcast. He seemed a bit more subdued than when I’ve heard him interviewed in the past, which is understandable in the current circumstances, but he made some really interesting points about how they’re doing things from the bottom up and RL in Spain in general. 

I know a fair few people on this forum have rubbished the Valencia bid but I’d urge you to listen to this if you have some spare time on your hands (?) and see what you think. It sounds like a sensible and serious plan to me, I hope it comes off. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I know a fair few people on this forum have rubbished the Valencia bid

I'm sorry I'm not sure why you picked out Valencia in a phrase a fair few people have rubbished............

The list of stuff to finish that would fill the Bible, James Joyce's Ulysses & War and peace and still need a couple of A5 sheets to finish off.

But thanks for the heads up about the podcast.

And I hope you and yours are all okay Eddie, take care.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

3 hours ago, Oxford said:

I'm sorry I'm not sure why you picked out Valencia in a phrase a fair few people have rubbished............

The list of stuff to finish that would fill the Bible, James Joyce's Ulysses & War and peace and still need a couple of A5 sheets to finish off.

But thanks for the heads up about the podcast.

And I hope you and yours are all okay Eddie, take care.

Yeah its terrible, they rubbish anything and everything. I’m fairly sure some of them are even disgusted that Whitehaven and Workington are in League One.

And thanks, we’re fine thanks, hope you and everyone else on this forum are too ?

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yeah its terrible, they rubbish anything and everything. I’m fairly sure some of them are even disgusted that Whitehaven and Workington are in League One.

And thanks, we’re fine thanks, hope you and everyone else on this forum are too ?

Whitehaven and Workington are in League One? Whatever next? It's political expansionsm gone mad!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

50 minutes ago, Big Picture said:

Ohmigod what a dreamer the guy is.  A top pro league in Spain of all countries, and with a bottom-up strategy rather than a top-down strategy no less!  ROFLMAO!!

He did say a pro league there was just an ideal and if it did happen it would be years off, but of course you chose to ignore that bit in your haste to slag him off. People like you make me feel depressed. 

Archived