Brothers in same team.

4 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

To fill the void and a bit of racking of the brain not RL brothers but have played in the same team.

Ill start with an easy one. Burgesses at Souths

Because you didn't mention them MM, I begin to wonder if David and Alan Redfearn at Bradford  weren't brothers?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Willforminis said:

Definitely are.

Thought so, they played with my brothers Ian and Alan Slater at Bradford, although Alan didn't play in the first team he was a free scoring winger with the A team before retiring when he joined the police force, although Peter Fox had something to do with it, they had a massive row when Alan was with Fev juniors.

Steve O’Neil & Mike O’Neil at Widnes

Thorman brothers at Newcastle

Andy Kelly, Neil Kelly & Richard Kelly at Wakefield

Fairbanks brothers at Halifax

Leon Pryce & Karl Pryce at Bradford

Bob & Kevin Beardmore at Castleford

10 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Steve O’Neil & Mike O’Neil at Widnes

Thorman brothers at Newcastle

Andy Kelly, Neil Kelly & Richard Kelly at Wakefield

Fairbanks brothers at Halifax

Leon Pryce & Karl Pryce at Bradford

Bob & Kevin Beardmore at Castleford

I don’t think the Fairbank brothers played together at Halifax. Dick played for Fax. Didn’t the others play elsewhere? Bradford, Keighley, Leeds, Oldham?

13 hours ago, clwydianrange said:

Slightly off topic but didn’t a Featherstone forward play against his son?

Jeff Grayshon and his son Paul. Jeff was 45 when he finally retired from the game.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

They made Puig Aubert turn his name around when he registered because the team already had too many Puigs. Were any of them brothers?

Aubussons - Mitch and James at the Roosters

Wynns - Peter and Graeme at Thirroul

Mata'utia - Sione, Peter, Pat and Chanel at the Knights. I don't think all 4 were ever on the field at the same time but various configurations were.

Saifiti - Daniel and Joseph - Knights

In 2016 the Knights fielded (at least) one team with 2 Saifitis, 2 Sims and 2 Mata'utia's

In 1910 Annandale fielded four Normans - Ray, Rex, Roy and Bernard. It's confusing because Ray's real name was Hugh. Rex's was Hercules. Roy's real name was Joseph and Bernard's real name was Hollester. ?!?@?#?@?1 Dunno what was going on in that household.

Archived