RLWC 2021 ticket sales & schedules revealed

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At a time when it is pretty easy to feel glum about the state of the game, this schedule hitting my calendar has provided a real fillip.

Already trying to plot how I can best do a few games in one trip from Herts. Got my beady eye on a Friday in Coventry, Saturday in Bolton, and Doncaster on a Sunday on the way home!

2 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Good owd RFL release WC fixtures early at last and announce the TW debacle with the ending of the C&C1 seasons the same day

It has been planned for months. Fixtures July 21, ticket window August 21, general sale September 21. WC 2021 - get it? It is not their fault RL is a basket case lol.

1 hour ago, Dr Tim Whatley said:

Already trying to plot how I can best do a few games in one trip from Herts. Got my beady eye on a Friday in Coventry, Saturday in Bolton, and Doncaster on a Sunday on the way home!

Busy man !

30 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Good owd RFL release WC fixtures early at last and announce the TW debacle with the ending of the C&C1 seasons the same day

What`s the expression ?  That`s right  " All over the shop ! "

1 hour ago, Scubby said:

Do you reckon Coventry can sell this out? Friday night in October?

A saturday night would have been better I feel but it will sell well. Lots of Aussie ex pats in the South of England, a big Scottish community in the midlands and a big interest in sporting events here. Pretty sure it will do well as an event 

9 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

A saturday night would have been better I feel but it will sell well. Lots of Aussie ex pats in the South of England, a big Scottish community in the midlands and a big interest in sporting events here. Pretty sure it will do well as an event 

Should be exciting. At least Friday allows kids to be there late. 

18 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

Fingers crossed the station next to the ground is open and running fans back into the city centre and if not, there’s buses on back to the train station. 

44 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Fingers crossed the station next to the ground is open and running fans back into the city centre and if not, there’s buses on back to the train station. 

Yep, although the ricoh is very accessible by car the train links will be essential for this fixture. When I went to the RU World Cup at the MK stadium it was very well organised, you got off your train and straight on a bus to the stadium 

48 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’ll be applying for Aus v Fiji, the QF in Hull, semi at Arsenal and the final. It’s not easy getting anywhere from Norfolk but it will be well worth the effort - can’t wait. 

Travelling by barge? 😄 

Yum! 

EDF900F4-D262-4926-BC42-73626081D6E8.jpeg

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

1 hour ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Doesn't that station have an absurdly short platform, which can only cope with trains of two carriages?

(This may no longer be the case, but I know from trying to get to football games there that train is not as easy an option as one might have hoped!)

8 minutes ago, Dr Tim Whatley said:

Doesn't that station have an absurdly short platform, which can only cope with trains of two carriages?

(This may no longer be the case, but I know from trying to get to football games there that train is not as easy an option as one might have hoped!)

Still better than Leigh 😜😜

It's taken virtually the whole afternoon, but that's my plan (and budget...!) sorted for the tournament. Planning on 21 games in total, 20 in the men's tournament and the wheelchair final.

Bit of a shame that the kick off times leave it a little too tight to be hot-footing it between grounds bar one or two exceptions, but I'm very much looking forward to it all the same.

9 minutes ago, kev p said:

very few games in the south, only semi at arsenal, & being a spurs fan thats a no straight away! surely a few more games could have been brought from the heartlands. wheres expansion?

A combination of which venues applied and having to meet the requirements of the Northern Powerhouse funding.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived