Problem solving

Just now, GUBRATS said:

To get my dog to have the last little piece of his ant biotic tablet , I drilled out the centre of a piece of a KitKat and inserted to tablet 

It worked ?

We try all kinds with that. Covering it in pate burying it in a piece of chicken. One dog would swallow it without it touching the sides the other will eat all the goodies round it then spit the tablet out. 

I recall giving my dog a cheese triangle, then laughing my socks off as she spent the next ten minutes licking her teeth because she could still taste it.

Oh, and Peanut butter is another good one for hiding tablets in, especially if you're giving them to my brother

5 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

I recall giving my dog a cheese triangle, then laughing my socks off as she spent the next ten minutes licking her teeth because she could still taste it.

Oh, and Peanut butter is another good one for hiding tablets in, especially if you're giving them to my brother

My dog once knicked a cheese triangle...….I'll never forget all those little pieces of silver foil in it's poo later on

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

I am advised that chocolate can be lethal to dogs and putting meds in chocolate can cause serious harm.

I was vaguely aware that cocoa based products was bad for dogs so have avoid giving ours any.

Indeed it can be Robin , small amounts aren't an issue , any dog stuffing a large block of Bournville would be in trouble 

8 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Geese don't have pets ?

You are being a little irrational. A gander is specifically telling you about his pet.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Just managed to get the little sod to have his last tablet by drilling holes in bits of a blue riband 

Now on Monday ,back to the vets for his anal glands to be cleared ! , That will be fun , can see either me or the vet losing a couple of fingers ?

36 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Just managed to get the little sod to have his last tablet by drilling holes in bits of a blue riband 

Now on Monday ,back to the vets for his anal glands to be cleared ! , That will be fun , can see either me or the vet losing a couple of fingers ?

I'd really advise holding your nose or using a peg, when the vet squeezes them....

• 2 weeks later...

Wrap it in bacon. Anything will eat anything wrapped in bacon.

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

--------------------------

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

On 27/03/2020 at 17:02, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

My dog once knicked a cheese triangle...….I'll never forget all those little pieces of silver foil in it's poo later on

If you don't mind me saying, that seems a rather unhealthy interest. ?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

9 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

I was a conscientious dog owner and always cleaned up after her. Now the plastic bag she ate and then half passed was a different kettle of fish......

Our old weimaraner ate a whole bottle of chewable vitamin C tablets once.  Probably wouldn't have noticed that they were gone if it weren't for the pile of pink poo in the back yard with the bottle cap perched on the top like a weird walnut whip.

5 minutes ago, CanaBull said:

Our old weimaraner ate a whole bottle of chewable vitamin C tablets once.  Probably wouldn't have noticed that they were gone if it weren't for the pile of pink poo in the back yard with the bottle cap perched on the top like a weird walnut whip.

Half a bar of soap was another interesting one, although that came back up the same way it went down - a bubbling, frothy pile of sick!

Archived