Featherstone next up on YouTube

Batley Bob

3 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

Bought my half time draw tickets on my I pad , no problems 

thats fine,mine still as >>>     Email address not registered on our system. had same pass for years and its worked before so not sure whats what.

even thou have had 3 emails this week,even tried my wifes email that she also gets emails from club to and its same,, pi** poor really but dont want to say too much or it will be,come and do it yourself. not end a world stuff.

Is Mullaly the only DR in there from the Giants I guess?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

20 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Like a few folks Bob I cant get on. Got Mark to get ours. It appears if you have bought game tickets you're ok. Again Mark gets mine. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

14 hours ago, silverback said:

Rubbish really to be fair.  >>  Email address not registered on our system.:kolobok_punish:

This is a message from Kevin

Can you ask anybody with a problem to close it down and reopen and see if that rectifies it as sometimes it maybe because your internet is slow or site is busy.

IMG_0583.JPG

The pompous expectation of passionate fev fans in their bottom terrace was priceless.

Although majority came across disrespectful the home fans realised they were in a real battle and rightly nervous last 10 mins!!!! 

We're batley good for the win? Too right!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived