A message from Kevin

Batley Bob

It just occurred to me as l listened to KN speak, would anyone care to join in so that we could sponsor the £100, prize one week? Am not sure exactly how we might do it, and l do understand that things are really tight for many of us but if anyone has ideas on how it might be possible to get it to the club if we manage, have your say. 

20 minutes ago, distantdog said:

That's brill, if anyone contributes £10 then that's £100. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can pass on the sum total to the club?

Maybe get in touch with iro or kev and see how , when and where we could get thr money to the club.

Hello there folks and thank you Stuart for kick starting it.

I am paying the money into the club for the sponsorship of an half time draw and to this end I have been talking to Paul Harrison about it and the club are very welcoming of our effort.

I have a Pay Pal account although I have never used it, so if you want to use that I'm registered under Roger I Thompson, or my postal address is 9, Roman Road, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 0BY.

If non of these options are viable I will be at the first home match if and when we start again.

Thank you in advance,

RogerT.

Archived