A message from Kevin

Batley Bob

4 hours ago, RogerT said:

Hello there folks and thank you Stuart for kick starting it.

I am paying the money into the club for the sponsorship of an half time draw and to this end I have been talking to Paul Harrison about it and the club are very welcoming of our effort.

I have a Pay Pal account although I have never used it, so if you want to use that I'm registered under Roger I Thompson, or my postal address is 9, Roman Road, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 0BY.

If non of these options are viable I will be at the first home match if and when we start again.

Thank you in advance,

RogerT.

I use to live at 12 Roman road  25 ish years ago.

Thank you all that have contributed towards our sponsorship of the half time golden gamble, we are at the game in three weeks time.

• 3 weeks later...

PLEASE, don't shoot me down....if the half-time draw continues for any length of time and continues to do well, could the cash be put aside and put towards the cost of a player for next season who might want to come but also might want what we can't afford (as members of The Forum are oft wont to remind me!!).

Not shooting you down, isn't the whole idea of it so that the club survives and comes out of it stronger, surely we are helping towards the costs of the running of the club due to bills and other costs will still being incurred and no income coming in.

Kev said they didn't know what to do with the monies. A little bit has gone on Archie's plaque, (how about we get one made in French and send it to Toulouse?) there'll be just under 6k afrervtidag assuming the average sales,and depending on how many more games/draws there are at £850+ a game there could be a handy 10k pot, which is why I made my suggestion. That, on top of board offers and Bissa aid could bring in a type if marquee signing.

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Kev said they didn't know what to do with the monies. A little bit has gone on Archie's plaque, (how about we get one made in French and send it to Toulouse?) there'll be just under 6k afrervtidag assuming the average sales,and depending on how many more games/draws there are at £850+ a game there could be a handy 10k pot, which is why I made my suggestion. That, on top of board offers and Bissa aid could bring in a type if marquee signing.

Might be decent to just give our lads another crack at what we have once we get started again also,I thought we just starting to get some decent moves together.I really miss my days off and beer or two,UP THE DOGGIES.  stay safe.

On 02/05/2020 at 11:49, RogerT said:

Not shooting you down, isn't the whole idea of it so that the club survives and comes out of it stronger, surely we are helping towards the costs of the running of the club due to bills and other costs will still being incurred and no income coming in.

TBH Roger, I think some specifics from the Club might be useful relating to where the Half time Draw monies will be applied.

That we will not know yet until the board decides in the mean time lets keep supporting to the best of our ability.

Archived