Rams concept jerseys

jamesb0551

Hello 

A very talented chap on twitter @rugbydesigns has made these, with a touch of input from myself. Just wondered what you thought. The white is a modernised Jersey from the wartime league winning team. The hooped is a take on a classic Rams Jersey. Personally I really like them and would for the first time buy both if they did a home away combo with them. 

IMG_20200402_165634.jpg

received_211856396790692.jpeg

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

I too would buy both, and so would the wife

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

13 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Maybe being a little pedantic ...but the colour running order on the white one stands at red black amber .... maybe it should be red amber and black! ... otherwise both pretty good!

Look at the original and you'll see the reason why it's running in that order 

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

I presume that they would come in less "snug" fittings?

Asking for a friend you understand.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, jamesb0551 said:

Here's a V2

IMG_20200402_220450.jpg

I really like both but wouldn't buy the white one as it is too similar to the Bulls shirts...

20 hours ago, Ramboy said:

I notice some clubs are putting out new training gear etc to raise funds in these difficult times, could we do the same ? 

The current training top is pretty good but good luck getting one via the Rams website.  Never once been able to load any products via the link☹️

2 hours ago, NickD said:

The current training top is pretty good but good luck getting one via the Rams website.  Never once been able to load any products via the link☹️

I agree the current one is very smart, I was lucky enough to get one before the lockdown. 

You are also right about the website link, we are missing out I think .

16 hours ago, Ramboy said:

I agree the current one is very smart, I was lucky enough to get one before the lockdown. 

You are also right about the website link, we are missing out I think .

The whole club, including the buildings, is in lockdown and all staff are furloughed. I don't think that there is anything else that can be reasonably done at the present.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

The whole club, including the buildings, is in lockdown and all staff are furloughed. I don't think that there is anything else that can be reasonably done at the present.

At the current time you are right,nothing can be done but prior to this the link didn't work either, not blaming anybody, just something to look at in the future. 

4 hours ago, Ramboy said:

At the current time you are right,nothing can be done but prior to this the link didn't work either, not blaming anybody, just something to look at in the future. 

You are correct Ramboy. Not sure Ive ever seen it working....

Archived