Concept Kit

Batley Bob

Might give the wife a cleavage.

Where do I sign

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On 04/04/2020 at 14:13, distantdog said:

These are ok as a bit of fun but I don't really like any of them. I have always quite liked the ones posted on here a few years ago, by RPH (I Might be wrong with that!) They had stripes in cerise and fawn.

I have not saved shirt designs on my new laptop, but the forum has posts going back 6 years,so if you know exactly how many years , they will be there somewhere, I had a go at a couple of design's over the years, I even got a nominate for a Dewsbury away shirt on their forum, 

they will not have been stripes though as such, hoops or Vs, 

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

8 hours ago, RPH said:

I have not saved shirt designs on my new laptop, but the forum has posts going back 6 years,so if you know exactly how many years , they will be there somewhere, I had a go at a couple of design's over the years, I even got a nominate for a Dewsbury away shirt on their forum, 

it were hoops kinda like the nice rochdale hooped shirt from couple a seasons back but with our colours, think it were voted on by a lot a fans in the comp and won, but we got a green shirt that wernt even in the running,

9 hours ago, RPH said:

Yes, they were hoops. 

6 hours ago, distantdog said:

Yes, they were hoops. 

I cant find my posts from years ago, my last post with shirts was September 2019, and like Silverback says was based on the Rochdale shirt. I think you mean from the days when we ended up with the doggy paw prints ?..but that was a lifetime ago..

this was 2019

Image1.jpg.30236619a17e748b57d71f49ac140440.jpg

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived