NRL copy the Rams

Wakefield Ram

10 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Read on the main forum that the NRL have started an online poll for supporters to pick their best full back from the last 30 years. 

Clearly must have seen our forum and are copying our idea. 

A few clubs have copied our idea?that’s the beauty of having a good media team I suppose.

2 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

I'm not in the media team, just started this off because of the lack of rugby.

I know your not I was just stating the media team,mainly Steven Downes as kept us entertained with videos on Facebook of the players doing Train at home Stay at home,very funny.

13 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Well done Wakefield Ram; hope you had the idea copyrighted, patented and tied up in knots. 

It was a joke. Maybe I should have put a laughing emoji after the comment. I wasn't seriously suggesting the NRL media team had come onto our Forum and thought let's copy this idea.

2 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

It was a joke. Maybe I should have put a laughing emoji after the comment. I wasn't seriously suggesting the NRL media team had come onto our Forum and thought let's copy this idea.

You've shattered my illusions Wakefield - I thought the Rams forum was THE go to place for innovative ideas and advice. If former coaches had only taken notice of the forum in the past, we'd be in superleague by now.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

13 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Even in the face of adversity, British humour shines through. Doing the rounds was the revelation that Dyson’s decision to branch out into the production of ventilators for the NHS has been a success. The first patient to be hooked up to one is picking up nicely. Well I liked it.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived