Barrow Raiders NHS Training T Shirt

Jacko3233

• 4 weeks later...

Received the new Raiders NHS Shirt today which is also nurses day.
Absolutely brilliant idea , perfect timing and a lovely shirt..                                                  I look forward to wearing the shirt at craven park when the team run back out onto pitch.. stay safe. 

On 12/05/2020 at 17:37, walneyite said:

Received the new Raiders NHS Shirt today which is also nurses day.
Absolutely brilliant idea , perfect timing and a lovely shirt..                                                  I look forward to wearing the shirt at craven park when the team run back out onto pitch.. stay safe. 

How long did it take for your top to come after ordering it? 

I submitted order before a deadline date so a couple weeks but think it will be quicker... was excellent service and think it was gentleman from shop so may be worth ringing and checking with them. 
it’s a smart comfortable shirt..

• 3 weeks later...

The 2 masks I ordered have just been pushed through my letterbox and to say I'm disappointed is an understatement they are flimsy cheap and nasty and don't look anything like the pictures on the website either in shape or quality absolute rubbish

1 hour ago, scrumhalf said:

Does anyone know how to contact the shop as not answering phone or emails

Is it Scott Street shop you're trying to ring? We are open 9am-2pm Mon to Fri at the moment. If it is about the face masks you mention in other comment we aren't handling these orders. You need to message the Barrow Raiders Facebook page or contact Jack Fawcett or Steve Neale

Archived