Something to do if you are now self isolatinhg

Geoff Lee

If you are now having to self isolate , have loads of time on your hands and looking for something interesting  to do, can I suggest  that you consider writing a novel based on your own life and times. This is something that I started to do in 1988 and have now written six Lancashire based novels all with a strong rugby league background. If you or someone you know that this might interest, you will be interested to hear that I have also written two pages of advice on how to get going. E Mail me at wgeofflee@gmail.com and I'll send them to you.

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn and Two Seasons. All are written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

Archived