Sign in to follow this  
wonky

Town shirt

Afternoon people, hope your all keeping ok. I was wondering if any of you had a 2015 or 2016 town short. Either home away or charity shirt. I’m willing to pay or if anyone has any to donate it would be hugely appreciated. It’s all for a good cause and will be auctioned off at a later date. Thank you

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Which shirts are they Wonky? I have a few but Ive lost track of which is which.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I think it’s the 2 ansaldo sponsored blue and white. There’s the zebra shirt and the pink one we beat haven in 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Hi Wonky

i have several Town shirts which you are welcome to have - not sure exactly how many but must be five for six 

I don’t think any of them are from the seasons you mention but they might fetch a few quid in an auction anyway

some of them are signed - one of them is the away shirt Fui used last year - I’m sure he would be willing to autograph it and get a photo with whoever obtained it

perhaps these could be auctioned with a 50/50 split (as an example) between a charity of your choice and the club

anyway - let me know and I will dig them out and figure out a way to get them to you

best wishes 

george

• Like 2