The What do you look like thread - revisited

4 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

That's not my house , it's a customer's 

Don't worry - no-one's judging your house, we want to judge you.

I've included me, and a neighbour's house, for you all to judge.

20200404_110055.jpg

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/04/2020 at 15:26, gingerjon said:

I normally look like this. But it does go mental when I run:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, glasses, selfie and close-up

On 26/04/2020 at 14:44, gingerjon said:

As you can see, I maintain my dignity and stylish haircut even in mile 10 of a 10 mile run:

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

@gingerjon looks like a hair model before and during exercise.  I do not. 

3B15B1E5-48B9-4D02-B547-3AAC74808D22.jpeg

F4941A88-FAC8-45DA-BAF7-581D45A92474.jpeg

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Until you replied I had no idea what I was holding, but your probably right it does look like a compass and map. I only came across the photo when clearing out my parents house, I can't remember it being taken and  only know it's from '58 because it says so on the back?

45 minutes ago, Moose said:

Until you replied I had no idea what I was holding, but your probably right it does look like a compass and map. I only came across the photo when clearing out my parents house, I can't remember it being taken and  only know it's from '58 because it says so on the back?

I still have a compass!?

Do we differ in reality from your perception of us?

Most people look more or less as I thought they were except for Bob8, excuse me for saying it Bob but you don't look like a scientist to me, more like a sweaty gangster type Tom Hardy character ?

Archived