Random things that can put you off the opposite sex

Artificial trout pouts. I don't think I've ever seen one woman that it improves and the vast, vast majority makes look like they've been stung by a horde of wasps.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Eyebrows that appear to have been drawn by a 3 year old with permanent marker. Especially when the effect is a constantly confused looking expression. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

I hate tattoos on women, I agree with the ugg boots thing and as for the eyebrows - whoever thought that was a good idea?!  It looks terrible

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

Overall the artificial nature of a lot of women. Dyed and permed hair, plucked eyebrows, heavy paint and lipstick on their faces, ornaments around their necks, Bra's to uplift their breasts, corsets to pull in their waists, shaved legs, silk stockings, high heels to make their legs look longer, coloured this that and the other to make us look at them. Oh for a natural good looker without artificial additions. By the time we are old enough to see through all of this we are past it.

4 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Overall the artificial nature of a lot of women. Dyed and permed hair, plucked eyebrows, heavy paint and lipstick on their faces, ornaments around their necks, Bra's to uplift their breasts, corsets to pull in their waists, shaved legs, silk stockings, high heels to make their legs look longer, coloured this that and the other to make us look at them. 

OI - leave my mrs out of this thread please 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Smoking is another. 

vulgar needless swearing and talking in a pub like they are testing out a new megaphone

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

37 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Overall the artificial nature of a lot of women. Dyed and permed hair, plucked eyebrows, heavy paint and lipstick on their faces, ornaments around their necks, Bra's to uplift their breasts, corsets to pull in their waists, shaved legs, silk stockings, high heels to make their legs look longer, coloured this that and the other to make us look at them. Oh for a natural good looker without artificial additions. By the time we are old enough to see through all of this we are past it.

Always remembered my dad's advice "make up should be applied in in such a way that no one who sees you knows you are wearing it"

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

18 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

gym bunnies with a 6 pack - uuurrgh - distgusting

Got one of those on my road . She’s turned her garage into a gym and she’s literally spent lockdown in there doing an endless workout 

1 hour ago, Mumby Magic said:

Elle Mcpherson could walk up to me and say Mumby be mine tonight but if she's wearing Ugg boots it'd be a no from me.

Send her round this way chief , I’ll put up with them 

Archived