Jump to content

Ticket Purchasing


GoMedia

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I'm investigating why some of the fans can't login to the ticketing software using the links posted on Facebook. I think I've narrowed it down to the Facebook mobile app and the link opening in the in app browser. Is there any fans on here whose had issues who could help me test things to get it up and working? The more the better so I can test across multiple devices and setups.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Dont do facebook,but i cant get tickets even thou i get plenty of mail from club v iro. says email not recognised when i try, had same password for 30 years and used to work before all this instacobblers and snap pap.and face ache.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, silverback said:

Dont do facebook,but i cant get tickets even thou i get plenty of mail from club v iro. says email not recognised when i try, had same password for 30 years and used to work before all this instacobblers and snap pap.and face ache.

I have also had this problem SB. Purchased tickets for 1st game by setting up an account/password, and for past 2 games has not recognized my log in details.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bulldog Days said:

I have also had this problem SB. Purchased tickets for 1st game by setting up an account/password, and for past 2 games has not recognized my log in details.

yep,and when you try change password incase its that,you cant change it as it dont know who we are.am on firefox so that shouldent be a problem,i have also google chrome, i get loads a parcels every week from ebay/wayfair/morrisons/amazon all done by paypal in a second so all we need is a simple link with one click to the amount a tickets we need and hey presto the clubs quids in..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have only used the link from the club. My sons link works but mine doesn't. Nowt to do with facebook for me. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, colinb said:

I have only used the link from the club. My sons link works but mine doesn't. Nowt to do with facebook for me. 

Same for me, though it is working ok now, it has not always, and I always used the website link.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/05/2020 at 07:13, GoMedia said:

Ok, thank you all for the feedback. I will now check the logs and do some tests then post back on here when I have an update.

Any luck with the investigations.Have just seen a fella with a clipboard and hes doing marking outa 10.?‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The following error(s) have been found:

* Fan Type is a required field.  

ermm, my type is big boned,likes tommos gold,fond of pie n peas or corned beef hash(when its ready) sorry girls.

   anyway thanks rog for sorting sommat out for me,have tried for tickets over an hour with both mine and wifes laptop in mine and barbs log in and nowt,just says were a figment. even tried from with new account from scratch and still no luck,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, silverback said:

The following error(s) have been found:

* Fan Type is a required field.  

ermm, my type is big boned,likes tommos gold,fond of pie n peas or corned beef hash(when its ready) sorry girls.

   anyway thanks rog for sorting sommat out for me,have tried for tickets over an hour with both mine and wifes laptop in mine and barbs log in and nowt,just says were a figment. even tried from with new account from scratch and still no luck,

For the fan type you select home/away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just bought mine. Only trouble I have is when I enter my password it insists on starting with a capital letter. Thus stating invalid so I have to go back and change the case of the first letter. Just wondered if a little tweak like that could help anybody.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, silverback said:

The following error(s) have been found:

* Fan Type is a required field.  

ermm, my type is big boned,likes tommos gold,fond of pie n peas or corned beef hash(when its ready) sorry girls.

  

They could just place that in the fan type field permanently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, doggystyle said:

Just bought mine. Only trouble I have is when I enter my password it insists on starting with a capital letter. Thus stating invalid so I have to go back and change the case of the first letter. Just wondered if a little tweak like that could help anybody.

nope, little tweak dident work, i would have loved for that to have been it but am sure its something thats taking weeks to sort out. thanks for that thou,stay safe.x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, silverback said:

nope, little tweak dident work, i would have loved for that to have been it but am sure its something thats taking weeks to sort out. thanks for that thou,stay safe.x

Yippee got mine. Changed user name. Changed password. No fan type question on mine Silverback. 

Was 4 away...94 winner...mine 98. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morning all, sorry we don't work weekends so I will go through all the responses now and report back. It would be handy if I could get some testers who can't get it working to email me hello@gomedia.co as I can then respond when I have changed things to speed up fixing. A group of testers would be great, its hard to test if I have to wait for replies on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, doggystyle said:

Just bought mine. Only trouble I have is when I enter my password it insists on starting with a capital letter. Thus stating invalid so I have to go back and change the case of the first letter. Just wondered if a little tweak like that could help anybody.

Just so you are all aware the password is case sensitive, this means whatever case you use when setting it, it needs to be the same when logging in. Its worth going here https://bulldogs.mysportstickets.co.uk/login/forgot.php and reseting your password and making a note of any capitals you choose to use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, GoMedia said:

Just so you are all aware the password is case sensitive, this means whatever case you use when setting it, it needs to be the same when logging in. Its worth going here https://bulldogs.mysportstickets.co.uk/login/forgot.php and reseting your password and making a note of any capitals you choose to use.

Have done that a few times and all i get is

                   Email address not registered on our system.

even thou i do get plenty of emails from the club,have emailed yers anyway so i can test owt for you,used to always work with same pass and email for donkeys years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

have just filled out a new membership form and got to a spining round success thingamibob at end to say am in,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

  but when go in to log in says invalid as already a member........

  on the log in i have a box for email at top. then underneath a password.

so why or were is this username supposed to go that other foks have used to log in??  am easy baffled at best a times, have emailed gomedia too.  thanks in advance.?️‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, silverback said:

have just filled out a new membership form and got to a spining round success thingamibob at end to say am in,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

  but when go in to log in says invalid as already a member........

  on the log in i have a box for email at top. then underneath a password.

so why or were is this username supposed to go that other foks have used to log in??  am easy baffled at best a times, have emailed gomedia too.  thanks in advance.?️‍♂️

Email address is your username, rather than another thing to remember we did away with usernames and whenever anyone mentions username it is you email address

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GoMedia said:

Email address is your username, rather than another thing to remember we did away with usernames and whenever anyone mentions username it is you email address

thats ok then.am doing it right,others had mention usernames somewere in these vast pages...lol. thanks .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, silverback said:

have emailed all details of both accounts for me and wife,its all yours.lol.

Yeah I have got those so working with those now, will get back to you once I've tested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...