Ticket Purchasing

GoMedia

Hi all, I'm investigating why some of the fans can't login to the ticketing software using the links posted on Facebook. I think I've narrowed it down to the Facebook mobile app and the link opening in the in app browser. Is there any fans on here whose had issues who could help me test things to get it up and working? The more the better so I can test across multiple devices and setups.

Dont do facebook,but i cant get tickets even thou i get plenty of mail from club v iro. says email not recognised when i try, had same password for 30 years and used to work before all this instacobblers and snap pap.and face ache.

46 minutes ago, silverback said:

Dont do facebook,but i cant get tickets even thou i get plenty of mail from club v iro. says email not recognised when i try, had same password for 30 years and used to work before all this instacobblers and snap pap.and face ache.

I have also had this problem SB. Purchased tickets for 1st game by setting up an account/password, and for past 2 games has not recognized my log in details.

1 hour ago, Bulldog Days said:

I have also had this problem SB. Purchased tickets for 1st game by setting up an account/password, and for past 2 games has not recognized my log in details.

yep,and when you try change password incase its that,you cant change it as it dont know who we are.am on firefox so that shouldent be a problem,i have also google chrome, i get loads a parcels every week from ebay/wayfair/morrisons/amazon all done by paypal in a second so all we need is a simple link with one click to the amount a tickets we need and hey presto the clubs quids in..

I have only used the link from the club. My sons link works but mine doesn't. Nowt to do with facebook for me. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

3 hours ago, colinb said:

I have only used the link from the club. My sons link works but mine doesn't. Nowt to do with facebook for me. 

Same for me, though it is working ok now, it has not always, and I always used the website link.

On 07/05/2020 at 07:13, GoMedia said:

Ok, thank you all for the feedback. I will now check the logs and do some tests then post back on here when I have an update.

Any luck with the investigations.Have just seen a fella with a clipboard and hes doing marking outa 10.?‍♂️

The following error(s) have been found:

* Fan Type is a required field.  

ermm, my type is big boned,likes tommos gold,fond of pie n peas or corned beef hash(when its ready) sorry girls.

anyway thanks rog for sorting sommat out for me,have tried for tickets over an hour with both mine and wifes laptop in mine and barbs log in and nowt,just says were a figment. even tried from with new account from scratch and still no luck,

14 minutes ago, silverback said:

ermm, my type is big boned,likes tommos gold,fond of pie n peas or corned beef hash(when its ready) sorry girls.

anyway thanks rog for sorting sommat out for me,have tried for tickets over an hour with both mine and wifes laptop in mine and barbs log in and nowt,just says were a figment. even tried from with new account from scratch and still no luck,

For the fan type you select home/away 

Just bought mine. Only trouble I have is when I enter my password it insists on starting with a capital letter. Thus stating invalid so I have to go back and change the case of the first letter. Just wondered if a little tweak like that could help anybody.

13 hours ago, silverback said:

They could just place that in the fan type field permanently.

32 minutes ago, doggystyle said:

Just bought mine. Only trouble I have is when I enter my password it insists on starting with a capital letter. Thus stating invalid so I have to go back and change the case of the first letter. Just wondered if a little tweak like that could help anybody.

nope, little tweak dident work, i would have loved for that to have been it but am sure its something thats taking weeks to sort out. thanks for that thou,stay safe.x

5 hours ago, silverback said:

nope, little tweak dident work, i would have loved for that to have been it but am sure its something thats taking weeks to sort out. thanks for that thou,stay safe.x

Yippee got mine. Changed user name. Changed password. No fan type question on mine Silverback. 

Was 4 away...94 winner...mine 98. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Morning all, sorry we don't work weekends so I will go through all the responses now and report back. It would be handy if I could get some testers who can't get it working to email me hello@gomedia.co as I can then respond when I have changed things to speed up fixing. A group of testers would be great, its hard to test if I have to wait for replies on here.

20 hours ago, doggystyle said:

Just so you are all aware the password is case sensitive, this means whatever case you use when setting it, it needs to be the same when logging in. Its worth going here https://bulldogs.mysportstickets.co.uk/login/forgot.php and reseting your password and making a note of any capitals you choose to use.

45 minutes ago, GoMedia said:

Just so you are all aware the password is case sensitive, this means whatever case you use when setting it, it needs to be the same when logging in. Its worth going here https://bulldogs.mysportstickets.co.uk/login/forgot.php and reseting your password and making a note of any capitals you choose to use.

Have done that a few times and all i get is

Email address not registered on our system.

even thou i do get plenty of emails from the club,have emailed yers anyway so i can test owt for you,used to always work with same pass and email for donkeys years.

have just filled out a new membership form and got to a spining round success thingamibob at end to say am in,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

but when go in to log in says invalid as already a member........

on the log in i have a box for email at top. then underneath a password.

so why or were is this username supposed to go that other foks have used to log in??  am easy baffled at best a times, have emailed gomedia too.  thanks in advance.?️‍♂️

4 minutes ago, silverback said:

have just filled out a new membership form and got to a spining round success thingamibob at end to say am in,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

but when go in to log in says invalid as already a member........

on the log in i have a box for email at top. then underneath a password.

so why or were is this username supposed to go that other foks have used to log in??  am easy baffled at best a times, have emailed gomedia too.  thanks in advance.?️‍♂️

Email address is your username, rather than another thing to remember we did away with usernames and whenever anyone mentions username it is you email address

1 minute ago, GoMedia said:

Email address is your username, rather than another thing to remember we did away with usernames and whenever anyone mentions username it is you email address

thats ok then.am doing it right,others had mention usernames somewere in these vast pages...lol. thanks .

Just now, silverback said:

have emailed all details of both accounts for me and wife,its all yours.lol.

Yeah I have got those so working with those now, will get back to you once I've tested.

Archived