For those who can't get onto the ticket site.

RogerT

There are two ways of doing it.

1, Contact Paul Harrison and he will help you.

2, I created a Paypal account so I could collect contributions towards our sponsorship of the Half Time draw, I then paid it into the clubs account.

If anybody is interested in me doing this for them, please let me know by Friday dinner time.

Cheers Roger Thompson.

20 hours ago, RogerT said:

There are two ways of doing it.

1, Contact Paul Harrison and he will help you.

2, I created a Paypal account so I could collect contributions towards our sponsorship of the Half Time draw, I then paid it into the clubs account.

If anybody is interested in me doing this for them, please let me know by Friday dinner time.

Cheers Roger 

Thanks Roger. Son gets mine. Not sure if Iro will appreciate all the calls though.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Sorry for the late reply, I registered and posted but for some reason I didn't get any alerts to say the post had been replied to. I will now check daily rather than waiting to be alerted to responses.

1 hour ago, GoMedia said:

Sorry for the late reply, I registered and posted but for some reason I didn't get any alerts to say the post had been replied to. I will now check daily rather than waiting to be alerted to responses.

You have to actively follow the topic to get alerts. And then it doesn't always work!

9 hours ago, GoMedia said:

Just so people know, GoMedia are the company that own the software that is used by the club to buy tickets, so he should be the guy to sort out the issues.

2 hours ago, distantdog said:

Just so people know, GoMedia are the company that own the software that is used by the club to buy tickets, so he should be the guy to sort out the issues.

does he charge by the hour...:kolobok_training1:

13 hours ago, distantdog said:

Maybe, but I am sure you can persuade him to make an exception for you!

your only as good as your advert and first HARD task..to prove your worth.:kolobok_scratch_one-s_head:

Bought mine last week after setting up new registration. Just gone on now (Thurs pm 19.00) to buy this week; first, tells me password is wrong (I know it isn't) so tried to reset, that done, it tells me my email address is wrong, so tried to set up new registration. When gone all way through, tells me my email address is already in use!! Help!!

9 minutes ago, phildog said:

Bought mine last week after setting up new registration. Just gone on now (Thurs pm 19.00) to buy this week; first, tells me password is wrong (I know it isn't) so tried to reset, that done, it tells me my email address is wrong, so tried to set up new registration. When gone all way through, tells me my email address is already in use!! Help!!

Message the gomedia guy here or on Facebook.

14 hours ago, phildog said:

Can you email hello@gomedia.co so we can check out the email address you are trying to use?

Just now, frank said:

I've made other arrangements in regard to getting tickets, but, just tried to log in again without success.

I @frank if you could email us at hello@gomedia.co we can check your email address and account to see if there is any problems.

Can I just say Steve from GoMedia is doing his best to sort out issues with ticketing at no extra cost to the Club. Clearly we would prefer no problems for anybody but if you have a problem if you communicate with him he will try to resolve it and hopefully going forward there will be no further issues for anybody when trying to buy on our site. This is frustrating for people it affects and I apologise. Regrettably I am clueless on such issues( any many more) so I can’t help other than ask you to please go through Steve at GoMedia. We do really need as many supporters as possible to buy draw tickets.

On 14/05/2020 at 19:05, phildog said:

Had same ,but I have 2 email addresses, changed it ,new password, and bingo I was in.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived