Help Required - St Albans Centurions

Help required.

I am using the downtime to pull together some info on St Albans Centurions, but inevitably there are gaps.

Can anyone provide me with any info on the following  - score, teams, scorers and key points (thanks in advance) :

National League 3

02 August 2003

Huddersfield Underbank Rangers

St Albans Centurions

09 August 2003

St Albans Centurions

Hemel Stags

Did St Albans play Teesside away in 2003 ?

09 May 2004

St Albans Centurions

Carlisle Centurions

31 May 2004

Hemel Stags

St Albans Centurions

21 August 2004

Coventry Bears

St Albans Centurions

Did St Albans play Bramley away in 2004 ?

02 April 2005

St Albans Centurions

Bradford Dudley Hill

11 June 2005

Coventry Bears

St Albans Centurions

16 July 2005

Bramley Buffaloes

St Albans Centurions

PLAY OFF

St Albans Centurions

Hemel Stags

PLAY OFF

St Albans Centurions

Warrington Wizards

PLAY OFF

Bradford Dudley Hill

St Albans Centurions

St Albans Centurions

Gateshead Storm

St Albans Centurions

Bramley Buffaloes

Bradford Dudley Hill

St Albans Centurions

PLAY OFF

Warrington Wizards 

St Albans Centurions

Challenge Cup

29 Nov 2003

Birkenshaw

St Albans Centurions

Northern Rail Cup

12 February 2006

St Albans Centurions

London Skolars

19 February 2006

Hemel Stags

St Albans Centurions

26 February 2006

St Albans Centurions

Celtic Crusaders

05 March 2006

St Albans Centurions

Hemel Stags

19 March 2006

London Skolars

St Albans Centurions

26 March 2006

Celtic Crusaders

St Albans Centurions

I have found two programmes from St Abans

S. ALBANS V Coventry 10 Sept 2005

And ditto for 21 June  2003.

I may have some match reports. 2004 and 2005. I will have a look tomorrow but they might only have the score and Coventry players stats.

One of our supporters has a copy of every programme that Coventry has played and it may be that a match report/ score from a later date in the season may have more details.

Will let you know.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

20 hours ago, Bearman said:

I have found two programmes from St Abans

S. ALBANS V Coventry 10 Sept 2005

And ditto for 21 June  2003.

I may have some match reports. 2004 and 2005. I will have a look tomorrow but they might only have the score and Coventry players stats.

One of our supporters has a copy of every programme that Coventry has played and it may be that a match report/ score from a later date in the season may have more details.

Will let you know.

Brilliant stuff and thanks. Anything you can get Bearman. Have to say I am loving the reminisce - we had some decent games. Good times !

SA 16 BDH 20 2005

Cov 24 SA 36 2005

Bramley appears to have been 23 July source St Albans v Sheffield Hawks prog 2005

SA 6 LS 26

SA 4 Hemel 2 source prog v CC 26/2/2006 which was played as a one off at St Albans RU. Source prog for that game. I have the teams listed in the prog but not the actual teams

21 Aug 2004 Coventry Bears 32 St Albans 20 ( HT 18-10) ref Mike Reid Halifax

Tries for St Albans included

Wing Matt Thomas (2)

Sub Hendry

Centre Dene Miller ( who was St Albans mom)

Con Harries

Pen Harries

ST Albans team (16?)

Warner, Thomas, D Miller, Azam , Zonta, Wortley, Drewe,  Harries, Kwong,  Bell,  A Miller, Cox,  Hendry,  Castle,  Dube, Lamb.

I also have a match reports for S Abans v Coventry Bears 5 June 2004

For St Albans 44 Coventry 22

ST Albans "A" 36 Coventry Bears "A" 34.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

• John Drake changed the title to Help Required - St Albans Centurions
  • 2 weeks later...

Only just seen this. I don't go on the forum as much any more. I have both programmes .v. Celtic Crusaders and I will have all of the results you are looking for but I am going through a tough time at the moment and am finding it difficult to motivate myself to do anything. I will be going to work soon so not going to look tonight. Let me know if you still need this info and I will have a look over the weekend.

On 21/05/2020 at 19:54, Celtic Roosters said:

Only just seen this. I don't go on the forum as much any more. I have both programmes .v. Celtic Crusaders and I will have all of the results you are looking for but I am going through a tough time at the moment and am finding it difficult to motivate myself to do anything. I will be going to work soon so not going to look tonight. Let me know if you still need this info and I will have a look over the weekend.

Still very keen to get all the info requested. Ironically, I bought Gillette Yearbook and got Celtic C info, nil to St Albans in both games !!!!  If and when you feel up to it, have a rummage for me please.

2003 - Underbank 42 St. Albans 22, St. Albans 56 Hemel 18, Teeside away void,  2004 - Carlisle home void, Hemel 40 St. Albans 22, Coventry 32 St. Albans 20, Bramley 24 St. Albans 16. 2005 - Dudley Hill home void,  Coventry 26 St. Albans 38, Bramley 34 St. Albans 16 (I went to this game), St. Albans 40 Hemel 6, St. Albans 46 Warrington 24, Dudley Hill 63 St. Albans 10. 2006 - St. Albans 28 Gateshead 14, St. Albans 6 Bramley 10, Dufdley Hill away - St. Albans failed the fixture, Warrington 30 St. Albans 12. Challenge cup - Birkenshaw 22 St. Albans 10. I can't find Northern Rail results at the moment.

On 03/06/2020 at 15:09, Celtic Roosters said:

2003 - Underbank 42 St. Albans 22, St. Albans 56 Hemel 18, Teeside away void,  2004 - Carlisle home void, Hemel 40 St. Albans 22, Coventry 32 St. Albans 20, Bramley 24 St. Albans 16. 2005 - Dudley Hill home void,  Coventry 26 St. Albans 38, Bramley 34 St. Albans 16 (I went to this game), St. Albans 40 Hemel 6, St. Albans 46 Warrington 24, Dudley Hill 63 St. Albans 10. 2006 - St. Albans 28 Gateshead 14, St. Albans 6 Bramley 10, Dufdley Hill away - St. Albans failed the fixture, Warrington 30 St. Albans 12. Challenge cup - Birkenshaw 22 St. Albans 10. I can't find Northern Rail results at the moment.

Thanks for the response, it was very useful.

Don't want to push my luck but for the following, do you have teams and scorers for St Albans (and dates for 2006)?

Birmingham Bulldogs 16-52 St A

St A 16 – 20 Bradford Dudley Hill (I think you said this was voided but I have a score ??)

Bradford Dudley Hill 63-10 St A

St A 6-10 Bramley

Warrington 30-12 St A

Archived