The players who crossed the river

If you'd asked me to guess how many qualified for that list, I wouldn't have gone nearly as high as 129!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Interesting article on the HDM. They've listed the 129 players to play for both Hull and KR, some great names on the list. 

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/rugby-league-news/hull-fc-kr-derby-players-4117937

Jordan Abdul is missing from that list.  Unless I’ve missed it due to the web page jumping up and down loading ads.

4 hours ago, Futtocks said:

If you'd asked me to guess how many qualified for that list, I wouldn't have gone nearly as high as 129!

Nor me but when you look at the numbers of appearances some of them are so low they'll have been forgotten about.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

9 minutes ago, Tonka said:

He's first on it...

He's first on the amended list. He wasn't on the original list.

Somebody must have read Lowdesert's post.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

49 minutes ago, Ullman said:

He's first on the amended list. He wasn't on the original list.

Somebody must have read Lowdesert's post.

Who are the other 2 added?

I wasn’t sure if Alex Godfrey or John McCracken played a game for the Hull 1st team.  No.

Some obscure names from the past also.

41 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Who are the other 2 added?

I wasn’t sure if Alex Godfrey or John McCracken played a game for the Hull 1st team.  No.

Some obscure names from the past also.

I couldn't tell you without comparing the two lists side by side.

The stats that caught my eye were the great Mick Crane's. If you include his spell at Leeds he must have played a colossal number of games in his career.

Archived