Best kit

NickD

They’ve started a vote on the “Our League” app for best ever kit 

Surely our 1973 kit has to be best ever?  Get on and nominate it and let’s see if we can get it in the vote off. 

41 minutes ago, Hugh Jarce said:

Under which heading is the poll?

NEWS |  TICKETS  | FIXTURES |  OURLEAGUE

#RFL125 | WORLD CUP OF KITS

As we continue to celebrate the 125th anniversary of our great sport, we asked you to help us find the most iconic Rugby League kit of all-time. The rules were simple – it could be any kit from your club or country and in any season. Your votes have since been counted and 16 kits have successfully qualified for the finals… So it’s time for the #RFL125 World Cup of Kits and you can vote your favourite through the last 16, quarter finals and semi-finals, before we reach the final and crown our winner. With some cracking contenders like the GB Lions kit from 1988 and Bradford’s from their 2003 double -winning season, it’s sure to be a closely run contest.

18 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

NEWS |  TICKETS  | FIXTURES |  OURLEAGUE

As we continue to celebrate the 125th anniversary of our great sport, we asked you to help us find the most iconic Rugby League kit of all-time. The rules were simple – it could be any kit from your club or country and in any season. Your votes have since been counted and 16 kits have successfully qualified for the finals… So it’s time for the #RFL125 World Cup of Kits and you can vote your favourite through the last 16, quarter finals and semi-finals, before we reach the final and crown our winner. With some cracking contenders like the GB Lions kit from 1988 and Bradford’s from their 2003 double -winning season, it’s sure to be a closely run contest.

Still struggling to vote.  Any help appreciated 

14 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

It looks like twitter are releasing the matches one at a time .... just Fulham v The Bulls on at the moment  ... we are 6th up!!  

Great.  Keep us oldies informed when we can vote.  I see Fulham knocked Bradford out. Think we’ll need all the anti Leeds brigade to see us through.  

15 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

I can’t vote as I am not on Twitter. 

I think you can ... try clicking on the link .. where it says vote on twitter. I am not signed into twitter but it took me to the site. 

Worth a try ... I think we will need about 600 votes to win.

17 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

I can’t vote as I am not on Twitter. 

Get signed up CF, there is loads of RL to follow.

You will enjoy it, plus it adds to the Rams precence on social media.

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

19 hours left to vote - we are currently ahead so every vote in favour counts.

@TheRFL

#RFL125

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

8 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

19 hours left to vote - we are currently ahead so every vote in favour counts.

@TheRFL

#RFL125

Looking good.   Is it our shirt or the fact that so many people don't like Leeds ?? I wonder?

If we do go through it will be tougher against the GB shirt as we might not get the "neutral" voters flocking to our cause....

Archived