Great news about Mose Masoe

Go the big man . Positive mental attitude and willpower in dire adversity is  huge and does make a difference , I can attest to that . He’s got in spades and I’m sure he’ll just keep progressing . Top guy !

What fantastic news. If by some chance some form of Super League can take place this season, resulting in a Grand Final then please let this guy present the trophy.

• 4 weeks later...

Slow progress, but progress nonetheless.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Inspirational, all round, his two young uns helping him along and cheering his success is just brilliant.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Damien said:

A good article here in today Guardian about Mose Masoe. He really is an inspirational person:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jul/06/mose-masoe-rugby-league-hull-kr-spinal-injury-legs

That's a great read.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Damien said:

A good article here in today Guardian about Mose Masoe. He really is an inspirational person:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jul/06/mose-masoe-rugby-league-hull-kr-spinal-injury-legs

He says he told Tony Smith that he's not much of a talker yet he's said some of the most inspirational, profound and heartwarming things in that article. He seems like a great bloke to me, I hope he makes a complete recovery. 

On 06/07/2020 at 21:53, Oldbear said:

If only more people were like him.

If we could clone  him, as I suggested above, then there would definitely be more people like him.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Honestly following his progress and seeing his stoicism and commitment has been the most inspiring uplifting thing I’ve seen in a long time 

I agree with this and OldBear's earlier comment regards presenting the Grand Final trophy.

Mose seems to match up to the definition Man Of Steel.

Good luck big fella.

Archived