Sky Showing all NRL games upon return

This is gonna be the first weekend like a proper weekend ! Live rugby back to enjoy in absolute spades ... and just for good measure GB beating Australia and Town deciding to give Haven a big lead just for a laugh before running them down . Lovely jubbly

Looking forward to it all starting up. The last two rounds with no crowds pre-lockdown weren’t ideal, but it’ll have to do for now.

Do Sky put the games on ‘catch-up’ after they’ve aired, or is it a case of renewing the NRL app if I want to watch them at my leisure?

No match predictions preview thread though on either the General or Australian RL Forums.

Come on Webmaster you know it makes sense ..

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

On 26/05/2020 at 12:47, Hullfan said:

Wonder if sky will do this with all Super League games when it returns?? 

They usually put on some games on the free channel during the first week, and with football not playing it looks more likely ( assuming it hasn't restarted)

Archived