Sad News

Ramboy

I'm sad to say that my mum (Pat Mosley)sipped away last Sunday in Pinderfields Hospital, she had been a season ticket holder for many years and started watching Dewsbury in the 50s, if you like me you know more people by sight she was to be found in the main stand close to the home dugout. She also did a lot of work for the St Paul's church in Hanging Heaton.

1 hour ago, Ramboy said:

Thank you 

+1

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Sorry to hear your news and also for the loss of another of the Rams' faithful.

RIP Pat.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

My condolences RB

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

12 hours ago, coolie said:

Could you post a photo of your dear mum, a lot of fans know each other by a nod and a wink and a hello, putting a face to the tragedy would help the fans thank you. 

Just to point out that's coke in her hand ?

IMG-20200517-WA0000.jpg

Archived