Halifax

Batley Bob

2 hours ago, silverback said:

lol.took some sorting but we had right fella on job..:kolobok_training1: i owe him a pint and rog too.:kolobok_popcorm1:

I think he'll be OK with just the pint I think a good rogering is being far too generous imo

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Snooze fest why choose this fixture

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

It means a lot to Kevin and family.

You just knew something was on when Halifax where not way ahead going down hill and Batley scoring first with a stand in winger.

Out of all the fixtures us fans could of devoured?! Plus if you want to listen to ramblings of touch judges ref match commissioner and time keeper for 80 mins. Become one

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Not having the internet capacity to watch the clubs match I decided to dip in my own collection for a evening of rugby, starting off with the Sky preview of the NR Final which gave me some ideas of matches to watch the matches being v Sheffield in the quarter final and the league match at Widnes when we smashed them in the sun.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Absolutely ernie. Some absolute crackers to relive from past 30 years.

Watching the half time highlights yesterday I forgot how good John Gallagher was. Remember he must of made at least 40 tackles away at Keighley and still kept his attacking edge!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived