Albert Kelly

He's the best out the 3 at Hull Fc, Connor big baby spits his dummy out threatened to leave if he wasn't stand off. His niggling ways have been worked out and now are just detrimental to himself and his team. 

Sneyd, basically a good goal kicker, that's it. 

Kelly can defend awesome in attack, can play either, 6 Or 7 got the x factor about him

1 hour ago, Tonka said:

Shame really, when he's on form he's awesome

When being the operative word !

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

I think it might be best for this thread to be deleted.

Nearly everything posted on it is tripe.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Especially the one that say's "Sneyd is Garbage"

he's not great, yeah he's got a good kicking game but aside from that, 

take last years CC semi final, when hull were on the front foot, his kicking game pegged wire back, and kept going through the motions,

when we took the lead i had no fear that he was going to threaten us or start a comeback.  He's a bit mark aston.

18 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

take last years CC semi final, when hull were on the front foot, his kicking game pegged wire back, and kept going through the motions,

when we took the lead i had no fear that he was going to threaten us or start a comeback.  He's a bit mark aston.

He's so passive in defence, he's a bully type player. Interms of only looks decent or has a impact when his team are dominating the game. Not in the top 5 in the league possibly top 10 

3 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Strange how the 2016 CCF victory and Snead being Lance Todd winner are soon forgotten.

Give a little credit where it’s due mate.

24 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Strange how the 2016 CCF victory and Snead being Lance Todd winner are soon forgotten.

Give a little credit where it’s due mate.

Leroy rivett and Jeff Lima say hi.

I'm sorry I think he's limited,  he's got the kicking game of Danny brough in his prime but without the aggressive running game.

That accurate monotony of kicking balls into touch is great when you're ahead and trying to suffocate teams, but if your halfback  partner (Kelly, connor or tuimivave) isnt getting anything done,  then sneyd isnt either. 

Just now, Barry Badrinath said:

Leroy rivett and Jeff Lima say hi.

I'm sorry I think he's limited,  he's got the kicking game of Danny brough in his prime but without the aggressive running game.

That accurate monotony of kicking balls into touch is great when you're ahead and trying to suffocate teams, but if your halfback  partner (Kelly, connor or tuimivave) isnt getting anything done,  then sneyd isnt either. 

I disagree.  Lee Briers was a similar player.  A little more agressive, imo, but none the less very similar.  

Hull haven’t had much of a third pivot, which in turn leaves Sneyd easier to isolate.  He ain’t built for knocking props about but deserves a bit more credit for what he does bring.

5 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

I disagree.  Lee Briers was a similar player.  A little more agressive, imo, but none the less very similar.  

Hull haven’t had much of a third pivot, which in turn leaves Sneyd easier to isolate.  He ain’t built for knocking props about but deserves a bit more credit for what he does bring.

Lee Briers had a rubbish dummy and sidestep. So rubbish that the Bulls bought both several times in most games. Briers should have had a bagfull of GB caps.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Sneyd has to play behind a pack that some weeks look good and lay a platform for the creative players and other weeks look lightweight and like they’d be bullied by primary school kids. Consistency is Hull’s downfall but when they’re on their game, they’re a capable side. 

I dont really agree with the comments about Kelly being so inconsistent. When he's good he's as good as anyone in this league. But even when he's off his game he still always gives his best and is always trying to make stuff happen, even if it doesn't always work. He doesnt often "go missing" as people like to say. 

On this board we have threads about both Kelly and Shaul maybe leaving. I'd be a lot more disappointed to lose Kelly than I would Shaul.

1 hour ago, Hullfan said:

I mean what chance as sneyd got in fairness behind, Taylor as his prop 

Taylor has been off his game for a while but hes done some great things for us in the past, so hopefully he can get that back at some point.

Sneyd is a typical controlling halfback. If his pack is dominant, he will turn that into points and probably win the game. If his pack is getting beaten up, he probably wont. Half backs who can win games behind a beaten pack are very very rare.

1 hour ago, MZH said:

Taylor has been off his game for a while but hes done some great things for us in the past, so hopefully he can get that back at some point.

Sneyd is a typical controlling halfback. If his pack is dominant, he will turn that into points and probably win the game. If his pack is getting beaten up, he probably wont. Half backs who can win games behind a beaten pack are very very rare.

It's his inability to turn the game into hull fcs favour when things aint going there way. That for me is the mark of a proper player, he's very much a passenger when hull are under the cosh. 

5 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Haha what's gone on here. 

I have said before on here that Sneyd is a very decent SL player, and a matchwinner in certain conditions. In terms of general creativity he couldn't hold a candle to Briers.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived