Tony Gigot - free agent.

1 minute ago, Lowdesert said:

Where will he go?  Toulouse? Back to Catalans?

Certainly got a lot to offer the right club.

Well he has left Toronto so Leigh will certainly be looking to pick him up...table scraps and all of that.

6 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Well he has left Toronto so Leigh will certainly be looking to pick him up...table scraps and all of that.

And another leaving the 'Promised Land' even before he got there! Actually he was seen at the Leigh ground prior to - err, never going to Toronto - playing for Toronto a couple of times, he probably tossed a coin and it came down on the wrong side, but seemingly he has learned by his mistake.

Quote "We are building for the future - Run with the Pack"?

Not sure he's got the right attitude, or would make it into their first grade side, but NZ Warriors seem to be crying out for players. Though they seem to need more forwards than backs.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

And another leaving the 'Promised Land' even before he got there! Actually he was seen at the Leigh ground prior to - err, never going to Toronto - playing for Toronto a couple of times, he probably tossed a coin and it came down on the wrong side, but seemingly he has learned by his mistake.

Quote "We are building for the future - Run with the Pack"?

I note a tinge of jealousy in your answer?

I have always thought that Gigot needs a strong man manager in charge of him, as well as somebody who will give him licence to use the best of his spontaneous flair.  An obvious person to fit that bill would be Daryl Powell at Castleford.  Haven't the Tigers just parted company with Jordan Rankin, their fullback, with immediate effect?

4 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

I have always thought that Gigot needs a strong man manager in charge of him, as well as somebody who will give him licence to use the best of his spontaneous flair.  An obvious person to fit that bill would be Daryl Powell at Castleford.  Haven't the Tigers just parted company with Jordan Rankin, their fullback, with immediate effect?

Good points and he'd be a good fit for them in my view

11 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Can't afford him Oxy, unless the rumours of the Good Doc returning have an element of truth? What do you know.

He's cheaper than he merits at the moment!

I had not heard that about Marwan!

"The Doc's coming back and there's gonna be trouble ...

Oooh la the Doc is back"

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

57 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Is that all you've got, you dissapoint me old friend.

Well I'm currently cutting down trees, ripping out shrubs, hand digging 1 by 3 feet deep foot fence post holes through roots and rocks and generally wilting in the sun....so thats all I got...I'm pooped!

1 hour ago, Oxford said:

Hope he'll be at SRD then.

He would be a good replacement for Evalds at FB next year and would be likely to fit in as SRD seem to be good with talented players who need a understanding coach who can get the best out of them. 

25 minutes ago, Southerner80 said:

He would be a good replacement for Evalds at FB next year and would be likely to fit in as SRD seem to be good with talented players who need a understanding coach who can get the best out of them. 

Yeah that'd be about right.

17 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

Isn't Toulouse the obvious 'best fit'?

Naahh! SRD SRD SRD!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived