French Club Vests

Looking to help a French Club out during their lockdown by purchasing a singlet/vest as that’s all I usually where when training (on top). 

I’ve had a quick browse and club websites let alone online shops are few and far between.

Anybody able to kindly help?

Most French clubs are poor at marketing kits etc. But at least those 2 have got their act together. Dragons website is good but has nothing for their Elite 1 side on sale.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

On 27/05/2020 at 14:35, BJW said:

Most French clubs are poor at marketing kits etc. But at least those 2 have got their act together. Dragons website is good but has nothing for their Elite 1 side on sale.

Toulouse used to have a nice little shop in their old ground don't know if its now moved to the new stadium

Paul

Carcassonne used to have a good selection when they were running the Bar Devilla then an office in town, but last time I visited you either had to buy at ground on match day or at their new office and good luck finding that !

Toulouse have a shop as you go in at Blagnac

Limoux sell things from the clubhouse on the ground on match days

FFR Xiii HQ on the bank of the canal at Carcassonne has a few bits

• Hope the FFR XIII have improved their gear as seemed to be at one time they just painted their logo on with Tipp Ex !

• 1 month later...

Maillot Francaishttps://maillotfrancais.fr/3-la-boutique-des-clubs

Toulouges Panthers, Le XIII Baroudeur Pia, Salses XIII & US Ferrals available

Neo Logik- https://neologikboutique.fr/clubs/

XIII,Catalan, RC Baho XIII, Bacares XIII (Academy), Pia Bompas XIII (Academy)

Both these companies are based in Perpignan but are very difficult to deal with.  Neo Logik will post out but it was hard getting this information out of them.  Maillot Francais - it says on there website that they offer free postage but they don't.  Not even to France.  You have to collect from their factory.

You need to have or know someone with a good command of French.

The sad thing is that they make quality items and I'm sure they could sell a lot more with a bit of flexibility.

Apart from a couple of clubs, marketing seems to be something they find difficult to do online (and often at the grounds too !)

On 04/08/2020 at 20:25, BJW said:

Apart from a couple of clubs, marketing seems to be something they find difficult to do online (and often at the grounds too !)

I’ve contacted a few clubs. Some reply acknowledging your email but never respond again. Some don’t even have the courtesy to answer. Easy money being ignored because of apathy. I visualise the person reading my email smoking a Gauloise whilst shrugging their shoulders.

rldfsignature.jpg

If it's any help, found Catalans, Toulouse and Avignon websites and response very good for ordering items. With others it depends on who is running things either on the website or at the club for that season. FFR XIII Federation website has got better and a number of clubs (Limoux, Villeneuve, Montpellier, Lyon, Palau and Catalans) use O'Neills for kit so might be worth you looking there. FYI, first game I went to in France (France v Australia 1990 in Avignon) I was told at the merchandise stall if I wanted a France replica they were available from the suppliers - Bulldog Sports in Leeds !

https://www.oneills.com/uk_en/shop-by-team/rugby/rugby-league.html

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 02/08/2020 at 20:39, Super Rooster said:

Maillot Francaishttps://maillotfrancais.fr/3-la-boutique-des-clubs

Toulouges Panthers, Le XIII Baroudeur Pia, Salses XIII & US Ferrals available

Neo Logik- https://neologikboutique.fr/clubs/

XIII,Catalan, RC Baho XIII, Bacares XIII (Academy), Pia Bompas XIII (Academy)

Both these companies are based in Perpignan but are very difficult to deal with.  Neo Logik will post out but it was hard getting this information out of them.  Maillot Francais - it says on there website that they offer free postage but they don't.  Not even to France.  You have to collect from their factory.

You need to have or know someone with a good command of French.

The sad thing is that they make quality items and I'm sure they could sell a lot more with a bit of flexibility.

I wish I hadn’t looked at those links as I now want a Pomas shirt and one of those Bargares U13 hooped shirts in an adult size. 

On 07/10/2020 at 15:03, Hela Wigmen said:

I wish I hadn’t looked at those links as I now want a Pomas shirt and one of those Bargares U13 hooped shirts in an adult size. 

If you click on the size option seems they come in adult sizes

• 3 months later...
On 07/06/2020 at 09:52, RS said:

Toulouse have a shop as you go in at Blagnac

Limoux sell things from the clubhouse on the ground on match days

FFR Xiii HQ on the bank of the canal at Carcassonne has a few bits

I know this is an old thread but there is a fair bit of Limoux merch in the O’Neills website, nice stuff it is too, I ordered their jersey a couple of days ago. Now just need a trip there so I can wear it ✈️ 

Archived