Thur 28 May: NRL: Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels (Sky TV 10.55am)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • John Drake changed the title to Thur 28 May: NRL: Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels (Sky TV 10.50am)

We don't usually do pinned NRL match threads on the main forum, but as this is the first Rugby League match any of us will have seen in a couple of months and it's on live Sky, it seems daft not to.

This will be interesting today

We’re celebrating the NRL’s incredible return from tonight with ‘Virtual Audio’ to provide the perfect crowd experience in this new era of fan-free footy.

After weeks of development and testing, Fox Sports will tonight launch on all NRL broadcasts a virtual crowd that, using cutting edge technology mixes natural crowd responses from a library of game-day sounds.

Big hit — cue the roars and calls. Dropped ball — cue the frustrated fans.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-broncos-vs-eels-roosters-vs-rabbitohs-fox-league-virtual-audio-crowd-noise/news-story/2fb113b37d705f4b7df7548c0f579fe1

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

• John Drake changed the title to Thur 28 May: NRL: Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels (Sky TV 10.55am)

Morning/evening all!

Hard to predict, after the long downtime, but I reckon the Eels will win it. Could all be a bit rusty, though.

Farnsworth starts on the bench.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Going to take some getting used to this six to go rule they’ve brought in. 

No doubt. Already making an impact.

Will be interesting to see if Parra can get a real role on off the back of this rule.

Edit. This is fast.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

This pace is going to open more defensive holes soon.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived