Fri 29 May: NRL: North Qld Cowboys v Gold Coast Titans (Sky TV 8.55am)

Who will win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• North Queensland Cowboys
    • Gold Coast Titans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/05/20 at 07:55

Some might think I am bit harsh,  but I was not that impressed with the 36-6 win for North Queensland. I though their halves were pdestrian especially in the first half, a lot of posession but not breaking down the Titans. For sure it told in the last 20 but the game was even for longer than I would have expected.

the only way is up for the woeful Ttans, Justin Holbrook has a tough task in turning that club round.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

2 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

the only way is up for the woeful Ttans, Justin Holbrook has a tough task in turning that club round.

I think Holbrook is going to regret his decision to take the Titans job over the Bulldogs one.

The Titans are a complete basket case of a club while the doggies will have their salary cap issues behind them for 2021 and are already building again.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

22 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

I think Holbrook is going to regret his decision to take the Titans job over the Bulldogs one.

The Titans are a complete basket case of a club while the doggies will have their salary cap issues behind them for 2021 and are already building again.

GC do look poor. Will take a couple of seasons to get them in the 8.

To be fair, they do have a lot of dead wood coming off contract like Kevin Procter, Nathan Peates, Anthony Don, Dale Copley, Tyrone Robert's. Plus Kallum Watkins and Jai Arrow gone.

They should be able to have a clean slate next year. 

As Gold Coast isn't that attractive for players they should definitely do a Canberra and look to England. Surely Hollbrook has considered that!

Archived