Sun 31 May: NRL: Penrith Panthers v Newcastle Knights (Sky TV 7.05am)

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Penrith Panthers
    • Newcastle Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/20 at 06:05

Got to go with the Knights who have turned a corner here over the Penny Panthers shorn of Nathan Cleary.

I am struggling about Nathan being banned because if five fit young ladies turned up at my house for a time-limited visit I would not have objected although I might have clocked that a Tik Tok video would be on the net soon.  The clock is running out on Nathan's time-out but does not expire for this game-  Can the Panthers keep things ticking over in his absence.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Knights Mitchell Pearce and Connor Watson off injured, early in the first half. 

Penrith 14:6 Newcastle at HT.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Phew .. Wotta Game... Great props to Newcastle who will get a lot of positives from this game, Losing Mitchell Pearce after 5 minutes and then going 14-zip down you would have thought a landslide for Penrith. Nothing ilke it, OK Newcastle are not going to be premiers this year but they are buildng a club up there in Novocastria. More energy in one half from the youngsters  than Cronulla showed all game yesterday.

The Penny Panthers a point dropped - with four missed drop goals there chances truly "went for a Burton".  Truly they missed the boot of Nathan Cleary .. Tik-Tok

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Cracking game . The NRL is great but to me this new reincarnation has taken it to a higher level ... the speed , the flow of the game , the lack of ref intrusion , the prominence of playmakers and speed men etc etc . It’s just brilliant and if they go back to how it was they’re total idiots 

Another game I had low expectations for and with their best creative players out early few would have blamed the Knights if they had crumbled and lost by 30. Great nerve and spirit.

Calling it early and saying Bradman Best will live up to his superstar name and be the next great strike centre.

Archived