NRL 2020 Round 3 Match Thread

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team news of the next game:

Roosters: A late switch for the premiers with Lindsay Collins moving into the starting side and Isaac Liu going to the bench. Siosiua Taukeiaho (hamstring) is out, with he and Lachlan Lam dropping off the reserves list on Thursday night. Ryan Hall and Poasa Faamausili were omitted an hour before kick-off.

Rabbitohs: Tom Amone is a late inclusion on the bench, taking the place of Patrick Mago. Centre James Roberts won't play after originally being included on an extended bench, while Wayne Bennett has indicated Latrell Mitchell is expected to get a full 80 minutes at fullback. Bryson Goodwin was also cut from the extended bench 24 hours before kick-off. Cody Walker has been suspended for two rounds, while Alex Johnston and Troy Dargan join the backline. Keaon Koloamatangi was the other player omitted an hour before kick-off.

Hess of ti the bib for 2 and a half.

Titans over but iff to bunker no try obstruction 

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

More speedy hand from Holmes to Feldt 

Holmes kicks from the touchline final 34-6

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Enjoy the next one Graham I'm off to enjoy the sun. Ooops i  meant I'm off to work from home.

Archived