Kudos to Rogers

TIWIT

They're showing the NRL on the full network, just as they are Bundeslige, rather than restricting the games to the SNWorld ghetto.

On 01/06/2020 at 12:40, Kayakman said:

Hopefully it is a long term thing.

We all need to make sure we watch, nothing speaks louder than viewing figures. Tell your friends too, I would if I had any?

• 2 weeks later...

I am finding the games mostly by luck. They don't seem to have a regularly scheduled timeslot.

Oh well, Premier Leagues back up. Time to resubscribe to DAZN.

9 hours ago, TIWIT said:

I am finding the games mostly by luck. They don't seem to have a regularly scheduled timeslot.

Oh well, Premier Leagues back up. Time to resubscribe to DAZN.

TIWIT....if you check-out the Wolfpack website they list the games with dates, times, and TV channel carrying them.

For TIWIT.....courtesy of the Wolfpack website.

Round 6 of the NRL takes place this weekend.

3 games will be shown live in Canada on Sportsnet 1 & Sportsnet World.

Thu Jun 18 - Knights V Broncos @ 5:50am ET
Fri Jun 19 - Panthers V Storm @ 5:55am ET
Sat Jun 20 - Roosters V Eels @ 5:35am ET

You can also catch reruns the following evening after Sportsnet World offer their obligatory two hours of Tim and Sid nonsense.

This afternoon Rogers reran last night's game between Newcastle and Brisbane. At the same time TSN reran last year's Union World Cup game between Australia and Wales.

From a strictly action viewpoint RL wins hands down. Much faster game. Way too much standing around and/or rolling about on the ground on RU. But RU wins on atmosphere which I suppose is to be expected.

• 2 weeks later...

Its very unlikely we will see the Pack Live at Lamport in 2020 so sure hope the TV gets sorted for us folks out in the colonies.

I'm also interested to see what happens with the Tv setup in 2021 when Ottawa kicks off their L1 journey..not to mention 2022 with NY starting.  

Archived