Nrl restart

Sticklebricks

Well it was great to get a fix of rugby league yesterday after so long without it,I thought parramatta were great to watch after spending so many years in the wooden spoon position I think they could finally be amongst the leaders this year,and.now on today’s Favre hopefully the bunnies rip the crooks a new one ?

I watched  the top two teams in the German League  playing football .with no crowd this week . It was so boring to watch .and with no atmosphere.  I was struggling to keep watching .Today  the same conditions I watched Australian  Rugby league  matches .  There was no comparison , entertainment value was 100% better . Full blooded,  hard, fast . Compared to them footballers . How people have been saying  they need a football fix is beyond me . Take a look at Rugby  . Then you will know what a fix is . Then when Rugby starts up again  you might start following a game ,that should get more  coverage and recognition it deserves .  

Archived