Florida Man Challenge

To cheer you up, try the Florida Man Challenge - go to Google (other search engines are available) and type Florida Man followed by your birthday and get the headline from the first (or best) story.

example (not my birthday) - "Florida Man May 29th"

Mine is "Florida man who carried alligator into liquor store doesn't remember the incident"

In the interests of equality I also tried Florida woman - "Florida woman who pulled alligator out of pants during traffic stop gets probation"

Bonus points for non-alligator stories. But, to be honest, it's going to be an alligator story.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Thong-wearing Florida man arrested while building shed with garbage on stranger’s property

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Deputy cleared for shooting naked man armed with crossbow who claimed aliens were after him ???

https://eu.pnj.com/story/news/2018/12/12/naked-florida-man-crossbow-who-claimed-aliens-were-after-him-shot-deputy/2292792002/

This sounds like something I could end up doing at some point in my life. Running down the street naked screaming about aliens. Probably have at some point to be honest! ?

A Florida man is facing charges after he covered his face in ashes, stole a woman’s car and then crashed it. 

no alligators involved! ?

There are *so many* but the one I relate to most is “Florida man arrested for calling 911 because he wanted vodka”.

That and the one where a (presumably) different Florida man was arrested because he had a slash in a convenience store because it was too much hassle to wait till he got home.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2020 at 22:04, doc said:

A Florida man is facing charges after he covered his face in ashes, stole a woman’s car and then crashed it. 

no alligators involved! ?

He was arrested for a blackface crime. IN FLORIDA? I doubt it, they probably thought he WAS black

Archived