Uate leaves Giants

Unfortunately he was never injury free.

At the start of last season when the squad was down in numbers he played and you could see that he was not 100% ready to.

With the emergence of the Senior twins and McIntosh moving from FB he was always going to fall down the pecking order.

At least it is a release on the salary outgoings for the club.

Think you're being too kind.................I along with several others who watch NRL advised that it was not a wise signing at the time and sadly we were proved correct. He was a shadow of his former self in his last year or so in NRL. An expensive mistake by Huddersfield

2 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Think you're being too kind.................I along with several others who watch NRL advised that it was not a wise signing at the time and sadly we were proved correct. He was a shadow of his former self in his last year or so in NRL. An expensive mistake by Huddersfield

Indeed.

Although it was a pity we didn't see him injury free.

If it wasn't for the progress of the Senior twins we could easily have been relegated.

4 tries from Louis Senior in the last game v Cats a good example.

Top player for years with a brilliant try scoring record at the Knights . He did well for the Sea Eagles and only latterly started to fade out of it . I think he was worth signing for Huddersfield , but unfortunately it didn’t work out with injury dogging him 

4 hours ago, DavidM said:

Geez , no wonder he was injured 

4 hours ago, Allora said:

He was shot in his last couple of seasons in the NRL.

They told him it was unwise to holiday in Florida.

Another bad signing from the NRL of a player well past his best. Why do SL clubs continually fool themselves like this?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 03/06/2020 at 22:00, TBC said:

Sounds like he's off back downunder but has no club at the moment.

I doubt even the Titans would be interested.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

Archived