I only caught the last 20 minutes. I think it was 14-12 until about the 65th minute. A few silly errors at critical moments cost them. 

They now play Radnicki Nis in the semi final. I expect RN will be too strong. And the other semi, Partizan vs Red Star should be decent, though I cannot see Red Star losing. 

13 minutes ago, thebrewxi said:

Is there more online this weekend does anyone know?

Yes!  Partizan vs Red Star and Radnicki Nis vs Dorcol Tigers.  Should be two closer matches than last round, though Red Star and Nis should win fairly comfortably in the end, I would expect.

2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Date and (UK) time?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

35 minutes ago, langpark said:

17:00 UK time.

Prior to that, Red Star vs Partizan is on at 14:00 UK, but via Red Star's facebook page I believe. 

Sunday the 14th?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused about the Serbia competitions. 

I though there were only 4 teams in the top division. But I see Nis are playing New Belgrade after the Red Star v Partisan match - I though Nis were in the top division and New Belgrade were in the second.?

Anyone know what the Serbian league structure is?

• 3 months later...

Archived