whos been cutting nrl players hair?

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

well they all looked very groomed and well turned out in this round of the 1st weekend back - just saying

There were some shockers as well though - Kikau of Penrith looked like he was wearing a sheep on his head and Jai Arrow of Gold Coast had an awful mullet.

And Kevin Proctor's hair was awfu... oh, wait.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Viliame Kikau looked absolutely ridiculous.  However I shall not be telling him to his face.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

I don't know about NSW, but in Victoria some barbers etc remained open. We had a partial lockdown here compared to the UK & NZ. Bottleshops unbelievably remained open, cafes remained open for takeaway coffee, food venues for takeaway - Uber etc, building sites were also unaffected. Melbourne the city itself though has remained a bit of a ghost town though.

In South Australia my barber (never go to a Hairdresser) remained open.

Loved it when weeks ago the PM said that all Hairdressers (for men and women) should impose a 30 minute limit for an appointment.

He must have gone home and got a right b0ll0cking from his wife who said to him ‘How the hell can I have my hair done in thirty minutes!!!!’ because the next day that time limit was abandoned. ??

Archived