Sun 7 Jun: NRL: Canberra Raiders v Newcastle Knights KO 7.05am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Canberra Raiders
    • Newcastle Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/06/20 at 06:30

Heart says Raiders, head says Raiders. So Newcastle will probably win, then.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A long afternoon awaits the Knights against Canberra. It could turn ugly

Canberra by 20.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Morning all!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wobbly start for the Raiders. Newcastle get on the scoreboard first, with a Bradman Best try.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Newcastle starting the second half in the same way as the first - very impressive.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kalyn Ponga a constant threat. 

Curtis scott has no faith in George Williams defence today and they've conceded two tries because of it. 

Newcastle look strong.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Canberra had some good moments, but never looked in the contest. Newcastle have taken a long time to climb up from the bottom, but that's a very good side now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Consider my flab ghasted.  A superb Knights performance in a statement game for them. Canberra get a reality check after the win down in Melbourne so how they bounce back will be important.

Did Voss really say "the kind of day you put your hand down the S-bend and come up with a gold watch"  ??

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Great win for the Knights, I thought they were fantastic. Raiders didn’t look there usual self and I thought Hodgson had the type of game he does for England where he slows everything down and keeps taking the wrong option. Williams looked very good again.

Archived